Tex "tiptoes" Walker, is there a softer captain in the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

D6eL-tkUUAA61jM.jpg

Best bit of pants shitting I have seen ... tis very funny .. and a Co Captain as well. A great team effort.
But don't worry, some Crow flogs will defend him ... and wipe his bum.
lol ... Sniffy .. is Boak still captain in the suspicious absence of the Dissapears co-captains ..? Is Boak still squibbing up a storm too ..?

lol ... Sniffy .. is Boak still captain in the suspicious absence of the Dissapears co-captains ..? Is Boak still squibbing up a storm too ..?
I bet you have never seen any of Ports Captains squib a contest like Walker.
"suspicious absence" they were injured you flog ...:thumbsdown: and you should know not to gloat over injured players on these forums. :thumbsdown:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh geez .. he attempted to mark the ball and dropped it. Where did he squib it like Walker.. he never backed away from the contest did he ?????
Boak's squib in that gif is worse than Jack Darling's famous squib. Boak was moving foward towards the ball and could see what was in front of him .. :$

Boak's squib in that gif is worse than Jack Darling's famous squib. Boak was moving foward towards the ball and could see what was in front of him .. :$
What absolute crap .. look at his eyes .. he was not looking forward at any stage as he was trying to mark the ball. ... maybe you need glasses.

What absolute crap .. look at his eyes .. he was not looking forward at any stage as he was trying to mark the ball. ... maybe you need glasses.
Yes, and ducked his head and hunched up his body before someone came into spoil, except there was no one there .. lol :$

If his were on the ball, he would've marked it .. :$

Yes, and ducked his head and hunched up his body before someone came into spoil, except there was no one there .. lol :$

If his were on the ball, he would've marked it .. :$
The deflection is strong in this one.

Mr Potato Head has prior form in regards to squibbing out.

I bet you have never seen any of Ports Captains squib a contest like Walker.
"suspicious absence" they were injured you flog ...:thumbsdown: and you should know not to gloat over injured players on these forums. :thumbsdown:

The deflection is strong in this one.

Mr Potato Head has prior form in regards to squibbing out.

lol .. you D\H

Yes I have seen a Boak squib a contest, very embarrassment :$

lol .. you D\H

Yes I have seen a Boak squib a contest, very embarrassment :$
Have to give you a small amount of credit at least.

None of your other Camry flogs can be bothered turning up to defend squib Walker.

They are all too embarrassed.

Have to give you a small amount of credit at least.

None of your other Camry flogs can be bothered turning up to defend squib Walker.

They are all too embarrassed.
He should've just taken the ball and the body contact instead of trying to be an "Eddie Betts".

Personally I still think Darling's squib in the 2015 GF is 1 of the worst I've seen. And if WC lost the GF last year, Darling would still be copping s**t from the squib/dropped mark in the goal square.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back