" Tex " Walker, apologies son...Mark Bolton....

Remove this Banner Ad

geez - at least when we got thumped we kept it together and didn't start eating our own young within an hour of the game like this ungracious losers.

Originally posted by marcuz
You think Bolton is **** windy..which i agree with you. Yet you rate Kepler Bradley?

Mate, do I have to point out the differences in where these two are in their footballing lives ? One bloke made his debut, one bloke has not improved from day ****ing one, carry on Bolts. In fact there you have the next carry on film..." Carry On Bolts"

Originally posted by macpie
geez - at least when we got thumped we kept it together and didn't start eating our own young within an hour of the game like this ungracious losers.

Yeah but your mob are experienced losers. This type of loss is foriegn for us and we don't know how to take it.

Originally posted by Macpie

Sorry ****, I`ve been on this bloke from day one, where were you macgutless ??? , good to see an Essendon loss flush you out. Front runner.

Originally posted by windyhill
Mate, do I have to point out the differences in where these two are in their footballing lives ? One bloke made his debut, one bloke has not improved from day ****ing one, carry on Bolts. In fact there you have the next carry on film..." Carry On Bolts"

I just get the feeling that Kepler maybe the new age bolton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by windyhill
Sorry ****, I`ve been on this bloke from day one, where were you macgutless ??? , good to see an Essendon loss flush you out. Front runner.

geez mate we played a shocker too - no need to cut up rough!
anyway I'm sure Matty Allan will come good and help you guys snag a flag - bwahahha!

geez mate we played a shocker too - no need to cut up rough!
anyway I'm sure Matty Allan will come good and help you guys snag a flag - bwahahha!

Sweet, I`m calming down. A fit Allan will be good for us, as he showed today...Brogan was bloody good though.....

i think we should agree to not mention Rioli and pies in the same posts

oh the humour!
such mirth and wit!
surely that was your lamest effort yet - I just had to quote it so that it would be preserved for posterity.
:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back