Thank you, Channel 10...

Remove this Banner Ad

Terry Wallace is such a media tart.

Coach your team FFS.

I don't know how Richmond tolerate him.

For sure. And isn't it even better when they are getting thumped. I love it. This idiot can't coach for shyte! Too busy doing the media things to concentrate on his real job.

Voss has always articulated himself well when he was captain at the lions. He would have been trained well having to front the media every week. So no surprises there.

Tim Watson - can't believe that guy reads the friggen sport and news. At least he isn't as bad as the ox.

Terry Wallace is such a media tart.

Coach your team FFS.

I don't know how Richmond tolerate him.

So glad we didn't end up with him. Would have been up to year 74. And plus he would have left sydney as he would have realised no one gave a crap about his tuesday media conferences anyway.

Doing a great job Vossy.

Especially for his first hit out. Channel Seven are looking shaky when compared to 10.

Bruce is past it and Commetti is more interested with coming up with smart arse saying than calling footy. Ox should have stayed on radio, he's too robotic and Timmy your not reading a news report now, lighten up.

Ch 10 last year used Lynch, Darcy, SOS, Walls, Blight and maybe few others as special comments presenters, however Leppitsch showed he was head and shoulders above all of them. One can sense immediately why Leigh wanted him on the coaching panel. Everyone is drooling about the prospects of Voss, Buckley etc.. as potential future coaches. Do not be surprised if Leppa proves to be better than any of them.

Who am I?

"RichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondOOOH! Geelong kick a goal!richmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmond"

That's right, I'm the Channel 10 commentary team!

Who am I?

"RichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondOOOH! Geelong kick a goal!richmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmondrichmond"

That's right, I'm the Channel 10 commentary team!

Anthony Hudson blew his load over young Selwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anthony Hudson has taken over from Eddie McGuire as the most biased commentator in the game.

Yes, OK, there was a bit of pants-creaming from Hudson but apart from him occasionally butting in it was Richmond this Richmond that. You would think that a team that's up by 70+ points and running rings around the opposition might feature a bit in the commentary, and you'd think Milburn getting kicked in the head might be worth a bit more of a mention than Richardson twanging a hammy for the ten millionth time.

Ch 10 are clearly the home of football. It changes hands betwen ch 9 and 7 but 10 has kept it solid, consistent and i love how the pump you up before the match's and during.

Voss is a good addition to their commentary team. A true coup de grace for 10. Where were 7 on the bid for a voss contract?
7 = ********3rs

This is actually all Channel 10's fault, if they hadn't partnered up with Seven, Nine would have all four FTA games.

Yeah their coverage is good, but they brought shoddy seven back into play, Seven never would have matched the Nine/foxtel bid alone.

Actually it could also be Nine's fault for dumping 10 as a partner.

********! who can we blame for Channel 7????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back