The 2020 Australia Day treason list.

Remove this Banner Ad

I really don’t care. This thread reminded me that it was Australia Day. I think that days like these are pretty sad to be honest.
STRAYA campaigner !!!!!!!!

996578_10151933288933527_1569553731_n.jpg

Most of the major Australia Day awards are usually political anyway. Bogans used to invite my family and I every year to their place for a BBQ and Australia Day stuff. I’d decline or be late because I’d prefer to play golf. 😃
Golf tomorrow instead.
Cold meats for tea here tonight

You call this treason?

interesting

I call selling off our oil and gas for a pittance in return for a no show job that costs the country billions treason.

funny how people see different things differently.
Spot on.

You call this treason?

interesting

I call selling off our oil and gas for a pittance in return for a no show job that costs the country billions treason.

funny how people see different things differently.

Apparently patriots have no interest in improving our standing in the world, protecting our unique flora and fauna, defending our democratic institutions or giving people a fair-go.

Patriotism is all about wearing the flag as a cape and triggering the left.

Don’t crack it just because you got called out. People stand to lose absolutely nothing if Australia Day is on another date.

An odd reason to change something, and a dangerous one. You could do all sorts of power creeps on the population by arguing they stand to lose nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The world's a wonderfully simple black and white place for you, where concrete, inflexible thinking is a sign of intelligence.

Inflexible. Lol, you stick your unicorns, rainbows and economic fantasies.

I will stick with reality thanks.

As the great one said "the facts of life are conservative".

You’re just plain wrong - the day isn’t a celebration of the birth of a nation and the arrival of civilisation. That’s just your racist take on it.

Humour. Are you really trying to equate the stone age with civilisation? Is the dictionary racist now?

This thread is the gift that just keeps giving.

noun: civilisation
  1. the stage of human social and cultural development and organization that is considered most advanced.

Thanks Andrew.

No problem Hilary.

Most often, they just don’t like black people.

And there we have it in a nutshell. The usual dribbler unable to make anything resembling a coherent answer throws toys out of sandpit and screams racism.

Staggering that Australia spends tens of thousands on B. Arts "education" only to produce such infantile piffle.

Last edited:
An odd reason to change something, and a dangerous one. You could do all sorts of power creeps on the population by arguing they stand to lose nothing.

Been paying attention the last 20 or so years have you?

:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Eileen Toomey-Wright
@ToomeyWright

Imagine if the #PayTheRent crowd this #AustraliaDay were as vocal about sending Aboriginal kids to school, the 30-60 times higher rates of STIs in underage girls, the 34-80 times higher rates of DV and the spiralling youth suicide rate what they could achieve.

Take note Yarra council.

You mean the very things indigenous people have been screaming about since the 90s while one after the other organisations and processes set up to deal with that stuff was defended or handed over to non indigenous management.

It was over a decade ago that the NT government ended esl teaching in indigenous communities despite the fact that most indigenous kids in those don't learn English till they are at school. So now they aren't taught in their own language but expected to understand a language they may never have come across before.

For example.

Humour. Are you really trying to equate the stone age with civilisation? Is the dictionary racist now?

This thread is the gift that just keeps giving.

noun: civilisation
  1. the stage of human social and cultural development and organization that is considered most advanced.

What? Try to keep up.

You’re just plain wrong. That’s not what the day purports to represent at all. That’s just your outdated take on it, because it’s nice and white.

I even provided you a link.

And there we have it in a nutshell. The usual dribbler unable to make anything resembling a coherent answer throws toys out of sandpit and screams racism.

Staggering that Australia spends tens of thousands on B. Arts "education" only to produce such infantile piffle.

The only things I’ve ever studied at a tertiary level are commerce and economics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back