The 2020 Australia Day treason list.

Remove this Banner Ad

When you type it in, please use all or news rather than images which i am sure your computer is set to.

Loser.

Cheer up snowflake

You're the one make the outrageous claims, don't expect others to do your job of backing it up with actual evidence.

8.8% in france. 5% across Europe. Might rise to somewhere in the teens by mid century.

Mid teens is close enough for Les to round up to a majority o_O

I assume all the restaurants have close down in France - must be scary as hell

Friend of mine spent time in the Beqaa Valley before it kicked off in 1983 and said that it was a great place.
Paris schmaris , it always *en rains there anyway and that big pointy tower - don't even start me

Look harder mate.

They also have no real idea of the illegal immigration in France.

Type something like Muslim Majority France.

can you do that, or is it to hard.
Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
France has the largest number of Muslims in the Western world primarily due to migration from North African, West African, and Middle Eastern countries. A 2017 Pew Research report estimates the Muslim population of France to be 5,720,000 or 8.8% of the total population.

8.8% is the majority? Kind of like how the Greens are running things here!

Cheer up snowflake

8.8% in france. 5% across Europe. Might rise to somewhere in the teens by mid century.

Mid teens is close enough for Les to round up to a majority o_O

I assume all the restaurants have close down in France - must be scary as hell

the left

1580191865077.png

Well give your alternative facts snowflake

You told me to look it up, I did, and then you dismiss my numbers with a picture of a bloke looking down a hole at the beach :huh:

Look harder big fella, i did and the links aren't hard to find and quite numerous.

Try

harder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Search Results
France
has the largest number of Muslims in the Western world primarily due to migration from North African, West African, and Middle Eastern countries. A 2017 Pew Research report estimates the Muslim population of France to be 5,720,000 or 8.8% of the total population.

Look harder big fella, i did and the links aren't hard to find and quite numerous.

Try

harder
Search Results
France
has the largest number of Muslims in the Western world primarily due to migration from North African, West African, and Middle Eastern countries. A 2017 Pew Research report estimates the Muslim population of France to be 5,720,000 or 8.8% of the total population.

Then don't bother if you cant look it up yourself, because if you cant type it in - it must be BS.!
Search Results
France

Look it up yourself, it will help you, it's a bit sad you wont.
Search Results
France

Then don't bother if you cant look it up yourself, because if you cant type it in - it must be BS.!
No, if the person claiming the thing can't type up evidence for the thing, then it is very much most likely BS

Search Results
France

You clearly have not followed, we are not talking about today, we are talking about demographic projection into the future and plenty of demographic projections have France at some stage a Muslim majority country.

No, if the person claiming the thing can't type up evidence for the thing, then it is very much most likely BS

Not true, i don't have to prove a thing, whatsmore Jacky boy there are plenty of links within a couple of strokes of your keyboard.

Try

real

hard

Jackyboy.

Not true, i don't have to prove a thing, whatsmore Jacky boy there are plenty of links within a couple of strokes of your keyboard.

Try

real

hard

Jackyboy.

How awesome is that you can just speak unsubstantiated bullshit and never have to back it up.

I’m the 1950’s - your white Straya nirvana - you would be mocked as an outright lunatic.

Yet here you are in the age or the internet trolling on behalf of your team without a worry in the world.

What a time to be alive

How awesome is that you can just speak unsubstantiated bullshit and never have to back it up.

I’m the 1950’s - your white Straya nirvana - you would be mocked as an outright lunatic.

Yet here you are in the age or the internet trolling on behalf of your team without a worry in the world.

What a time to be alive

I can back it up and so can you, you just refuse to.

The only trolls are the ones who demand the info that is at their very fingertips like i have a secret ability to find it.

Try hardest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back