The 2020 JUB JUB MEMORIAL Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

definitely enjoyed this weekend's racing as a replacement for Winton on short notice. Not enough tyres makes the drivers complain but then it adds heaps of spice to the races so can't complain.

turns out he is still doing it just with a boom mic and standing a few metres away from each person he's talking to; which is how every interview has taken place across the weekend.

Supercars gone on 10

..... anticipated a new deal will see pay television service Foxtel continue to broadcast the championship via Fox Sports with Seven West Media taking over the free-to-air element and televised via the Channel 7 networks.

I wonder what Reynolds's excuse at Bathurst will be this time? "Something something Scott McLaughlin something something cheating something something I didn't get enough sleep something something Van Gisbergen cheating something something my car's not as fast as theirs something something it isn't fair something something I've had enough now I want my share"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Davey gonna be a daddy !

giphy.gif

David Reynolds certainly has what it takes to be a world class flog but he almost won Bathurst a few years ago so don't write him off just yet

15 second time penalties become more costly than 30 odd second pit lane penalties if there’s a safety car near the end.
What a ******* joke. SVG gets a drive through and makes an extra stop and finished way in front.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back