imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
Ooh, imadodgyumpire changed his avatar = good
It's not of Neil Crompton = bad
If the Panthers win the GF tonight, I'll leave this for another week.

Then I'll have this for another week, because C9 reporter Hannah Sinclair rocks the pink dress

Then I'll put he Neil Crompton one up.

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
Why ??

If they didn't come JW would've had 10 titles.
I think I agree with Roland.

But it's more that they were kind of out of place in Australia I think. People can do what they want, but Australia is a smaller racing "industry/culture, etc." and Penske is a bit too much. They're presence alone makes it harder and more expensive for everyone else. Over here is the place for smaller teams bottom feeders, which is why Dane's over here.

hey shorty

TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
Where the Hills have eyes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I think I agree with Roland.

But it's more that they were kind of out of place in Australia I think. People can do what they want, but Australia is a smaller racing "industry/culture, etc." and Penske is a bit too much. They're presence alone makes it harder and more expensive for everyone else. Over here is the place for smaller teams bottom feeders, which is why Dane's over here.
T8 wasn't exactly a small setup when he got here.

RolandF1

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah they were dominant but Penske added some legitimacy to the competition IMO
Having Penske was worth a shot as Supercars were losing the local car market and needed a hook as a series. I thought their initial try with 1 car with an out of practice Ambrose was silly and did wonder about their commitment but they came, they won, and they took their golden boy in the process. The Supercar governing body didn't help matters with their idiotic mid year rule changes and knowing their track record will not have learned a thing from their corrupt meddling.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

littlegg

Senior List
Aug 8, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
would be funny to see jr jones out of a ride after the rumors of him wanting to swap cars with team mates who are faster then him mid season is true ha

wonder what tem sydney does? funding wouldn't be near this year

FR0GGY

Press the button
Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Rick Kelly retires from full time racing.
Who will replace him Coulthard would be good pick.
Anyone understand what they mean by this? "Kelly is also said to be looking at taking his Castrol backing elsewhere."
Why would he take sponsorship away from his own team?

Remove this Banner Ad