FTA-TV The Amazing Race Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't understand the embroidery challenge
the first team to "complete" didn't seem to me to have done the whole pattern
the next 2 teams did the whole picture
i didn't catch the 4th team's
the 5th team only had 3 stitches done and they were given the next clue...

I didn't understand the embroidery challenge
the first team to "complete" didn't seem to me to have done the whole pattern
the next 2 teams did the whole picture
i didn't catch the 4th team's
the 5th team only had 3 stitches done and they were given the next clue...
To use an American football term, it seems like an audible was called.
Teams were finding the task too difficult and they were all passed so they can move onto the next task.
Channel 10 must be working to a tight schedule that they want teams finishing close together.
When you think about it, that's why the penalties are so ridiculously short on this show. If they penalise a team an hour for not doing a task, it screws up the day schedule for all teams to check in to evening accomodation, dinner plans etc.

It just shows how bad the cops were that they were giving an early pass but still got wildly lost by 2 hours.

To use an American football term, it seems like an audible was called.
Teams were finding the task too difficult and they were all passed so they can move onto the next task.
Channel 10 must be working to a tight schedule that they want teams finishing close together.
When you think about it, that's why the penalties are so ridiculously short on this show. If they penalise a team an hour for not doing a task, it screws up the day schedule for all teams to check in to evening accomodation, dinner plans etc.

It just shows how bad the cops were that they were giving an early pass but still got wildly lost by 2 hours.
But it doesn't explain why the first team (husbands) got passed with what appeared to be minimal (similar to the cops) work. While we could see both the female deadlys and the christian team doing the full design.

Pretty shocking that a favorite has been eliminated. I would of definitely had them reach the finale.

Heath and Toni got to be new favorite now. Those two have been killing it for last 5 legs or so.

Also you would think that the finale would have two roadblocks with a stipulation that both members need to do one each.

If Pako and Mori had taken the penalty straight away, even a few minutes earlier, they would’ve been fine.

Unfortunately we’ve reached the stage where we’re going to lose a couple of favourites to whittle down to the final 3.

The most surprising part of this is it looks like the last 3 legs in WA. I wonder if this is because they missed out last year?

If Pako and Mori had taken the penalty straight away, even a few minutes earlier, they would’ve been fine.
Yeah, but i don't think that is fair.
If any team refuses to attempt a challenge, they should be eliminated and not advanced.

If they attemped it once and couldn't get it, then I think that is fine to take a penalty.

What they should of done is Pako attempt the challenge solo and said the 6 words. If they then cop a penalty later because Mori didn't participate. Then that would be fine by me.

Yeah, but i don't think that is fair.
If any team refuses to attempt a challenge, they should be eliminated and not advanced.

If they attemped it once and couldn't get it, then I think that is fine to take a penalty.

What they should of done is Pako attempt the challenge solo and said the 6 words. If they then cop a penalty later because Mori didn't participate. Then that would be fine by me.
There seems to be inconsistency in how long the penalties are - note the teachers only had a 10 minute for not completing the pinata challenge vs the 30 minutes one that the models got early on for the spinning tassel (yet they also tried a lot).

Feel for Kelly. It looked like he wasn't recklessly knocking over sand while searching. Yet still couldn't find it. To be honest "a needle in a haystack" challenge like this shouldn't be in the finale.

At least the right team won. Would’ve vomited if a guy with “Jesus” tattooed on his arm had won and the other team over estimated their own ability even if they were undone by a luck of the draw challenge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back