Autopsy The annihilations continue v suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Over at half time, but i was to busy watching aurora to start the thread, whats everyone elses excuse??
Im a miserable middle aged campaigner because my footy team shows no ******* heart. The team are just putrid. We rely on LDU to be able to kick the ******* pill to a target, in the first Q when he kicked it to ******* no one at CHF and the ball just hopped its way down for a suns goal.. that was when the game was over. His performance tonight was ******* s**t

We don’t the cattle to drop the players who deserve to be dropped

Curtis Drury Zurhaar Shiels all deserve to be dropped

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we please stop creating autopsy threads before the game is over.
May as well just have an autopsy thread and no GameDay thread at this point

-Xerri competed but burned his mids on occasion.

-Wardlaw is our best mid by so far it’s not even funny

-Poor McKercher was doing everything he could to be the glue keeping the under-siege defence from complete capitulation. He is our smartest player.

-I’m not sure LDU is fitting with our midfield at the moment.

-Tucker cracks in.

-Comben our best defender.

-Archer not far behind him.

-Larkey is not strong enough in the contest.

-Fisher was important getting out of defence.

-Curtis will win multiple games off his own boot when: we have a midfield that can stand up to the opposition and he has players around him that case chase and draw the 2nd best defender.

-Phillips probably won’t make it.

The rest of the team did too little to warrant a recollection.

in the last 5 seasons of footy we have won 12/92 games. We will most likely finish this 5 year period 12/106. Of those 12 wins only 3 were in Melbourne and only 2 were in front of a live crowd. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that no other professional sporting organisation in Australia has been that bad. We are the worst run sporting club in the country. Certainly in my time watching footy (40 years) no one has been this bad (and survived). When does the AFL step in and take over? In our current state with the current management there is no way we survive 3 more years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back