Autopsy Reverse streak v dees. Continues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking to a client today who follows Melbourne. She said after we piled on those last 3 goals and got it under 100 points lol Dees bloke next her said ah feels like a loss lol. Good times
* them. Someone in the game day thread said early that we were looking at a Dees at Kardinia Park kind of result. Nowhere near it because it turns out that our club does have some ******* standards after all and didn’t choose to lie down like that basket case did.

I rewatch some of the game yesterday having missed the first half due to a social engagment.
I really think the players are very confused.
We seem to be Zoning at every oppotunity, even when an opposion player is gathering the ball and should be placed under a physical pressure with a tackle we seem to want to stand off in a Zone defence. It seems to me that the players cant decide when to Zone and when to go man on man.

I rewatch some of the game yesterday having missed the first half due to a social engagment.
I really think the players are very confused.
We seem to be Zoning at every oppotunity, even when an opposion player is gathering the ball and should be placed under a physical pressure with a tackle we seem to want to stand off in a Zone defence. It seems to me that the players cant decide when to Zone and when to go man on man.

100% this. A witches hats comparison is apt and it seems to be mostly through our own doing.

Truth is, I’ve been as guilty as the next person on a couple of those scores.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Look the costant harping on about all the wokesters ruining the world is starting to wear a bit thin ... but tone that down a bit and its just like the rest of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back