Preview NMFC vs Hawks Sat July 23rd 1:45 at Blundstone. Can the streak continue?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we'd want to see what Thomas has with the team seemingly up and about around him. Hopefully Larkey is ok, not the guy to lose.

I think TT should come back through the VFL, and Halls absence saw Stephenson play some great footy this week.
I agree; I just didn't get the pile-on last week, his dash from HB was outstanding until he got hurt, and he backed it up tonight... but still inclined to give Hall a year on a rookie deal

I agree; I just didn't get the pile-on last week, his dash from HB was outstanding until he got hurt, and he backed it up tonight... but still inclined to give Hall a year on a rookie deal
Me too, and his form warrants coming straight back in. Just not sure who goes out of the guys back there. A positive headache to have, one we haven't had in a while.

As for Stephenson, we can celebrate his willingness to take the game on and use the pill well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won't go in as favourites but man I can see us winning this. We had them on the ropes in R1 before the whole team got rigor mortis. But I don't think the Dawks are any better than they were at the start of the year. I won't say outright that we'll win but this is a big chance. The thought of TT, Hall and Ford to hopefully come in sometime soon is cause for optimism too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back