Autopsy The annihilations continue v suns

Remove this Banner Ad

The whole football world must of thought what a bunch of dumb * clueless jerks . Celebrating that dead rubber win & losing Harley Reid
The happiest bloke in the world right now is Harley Reid. The king of Perth. He'd be setting records right now. Off field.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Lack polish, lack trust, so much dumb footy. They had everything go their way from umpiring to the bounce of the ball but you make your own luck.

Get Ford and Bergman in for some skill and poise and for God’s sake change up our stoppage set ups. A dirty night in a filthy season.

Positives: Stevo, Wardlaw, Comben, Archer, Powell, Curtis could have had four goals but it just didn’t work for him. LDU enigmatic, though 35 touches is ok.

Scott, Zurharr and Larkey are letting us down.

Corr was ok.

We move on.

Tried to walk away from watching these crabs but couldn’t do it.

It genuinely hurts to the core every weekend. There’s no spirit left they are all defeated.

Chom and Arch battling hard was just about the only reason to smile tonight. The rest was just sad to sit through. The hardest part is this just gets sooooooo much worse before it even begins to look even a little better.

Panicking Season 1 GIF by BET Plus

That’s on the coach. The amount of times we * around in the back half and turn it over or invite pressure is due to a ******* stupid game plan.

Watch how we defend kick outs. Everyone pushes back and leaves the 50 open for the opposition waltz out of and drive it to the wing.

Modern footy is played by trying to keep it in your front half and pressure for turnover. We set up to let the opposition out easily.

The more I see the more I think Clarko has lost the ******* plot. But lucky we know where we are at?

We saw in the last quarter against St Kilda that when we played Pink as the second forward the structure looked so much better, yet tonight we go back to one key forward and a bunch of flankers.

Is he seriously setting this side up to be the most competitive it can be? It doesn’t seem like it.
Getting harder and harder to argue with you old mate.

I used to love this game. I cannot stand it now. Cant even be arsed watching other games. This North team has made me hate that which I love. Its sad.
Yep I’m the same. I haven’t watched a non north game all year and I’m yet to get through an entire game of ours either.
Games just about dead to me

Lack polish, lack trust, so much dumb footy. They had everything go their way from umpiring to the bounce of the ball but you make your own luck.

Get Ford and Bergman in for some skill and poise and for God’s sake change up our stoppage set ups. A dirty night in a filthy season.

Positives: Stevo, Wardlaw, Comben, Archer, Powell, Curtis could have had four goals but it just didn’t work for him. LDU enigmatic, though 35 touches is ok.

Scott, Zurharr and Larkey are letting us down.

Corr was ok.

We move on.
Trust.

There's none.

Watch the good sides. They know and Trust their team mates to be in the right spot. It's ingrained in them. Put the ball here, there'll be someone there.

Our blokes are in self preservation mode.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Imagine Larkey kicks those 2 in the first and then Curtis also. We showed up, we had a real crack early, but we go to water as soon as the oppo really come at us cos we have such awful onfield leadership.

Structure across all 3 lines is poor. But there are so many micro improvements from individuals — from Kerch to Comben to Powell — that I don’t think it’ll be this bad for too much longer.

Call me crazy but I see improvement after the bye.

Imagine Larkey kicks those 2 in the first and then Curtis also. We showed up, we had a real crack early, but we go to water as soon as the oppo really come at us cos we have such awful onfield leadership.

Structure across all 3 lines is poor. But there are so many micro improvements from individuals — from Kerch to Comben to Powell — that I don’t think it’ll be this bad for too much longer.

You’re loco.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crazy!

This side is getting worse.

If we were a racehorse then they would be putting up the white curtain.

It’s only going to get worse post the bye. There are quite a few players that don’t even want to be out there.

I have firmly come to the opinion that there is no way out of this. Unless the AFL itself takes over control of every football department decision, the club will cease to exist in its current form within 10 years. We have proven to lack the culture and ability to do it ourselves and we're going deeper into the hole. It just can't continue like this.

As much as I loathe the way we are getting flogged week in week out, I think that might just be a bit alarmist.

We remain the club with the youngest and least experienced list in the competition, and unlike Richmond, who went down by over 90 points tonight, we have just one Premiership player in our team, in Liam Shiells, as opposed to Richmond who still have multiple Premiership players from their era of contending, which finished probably last year. We are simply sitting ducks right now, not too dissimilar to how the GC and GWS started out in the their first few years.

Football is very much a cyclical thing, we are in a huge trough, but we are not the first, nor will we be the last team to be in this position. Despite the floggings, small, and what might appear to be insignificant, steps are being taken on the road to our boys turning a long overdue corner.

Every game this young list plays together, is slowly but surely building experience. Imagine how the likes of Wardlaw, McKercher, Sheezel, Duursma (not there tonight), Comben (too in terms of games played is still just a baby), will be playing when they reach 40, 50, 60 games playing together.

Hard as it is to cope with, we just have to be patient. It will turn, I have no doubt.

IMG_5832.jpeg
this guy is making us wait to see if we can improve and he dishes up pathetic performances like tonight. you can’t make this stuff up lol
if you were eagles or dockers why you would you want to bring this cancer of a bloke to your football club and and infect the younger playing group with how he goes about his football? the only thing this guy is cooking is a dish full of shite!

View attachment 1986530
this guy is making us wait to see if we can improve and he dishes up pathetic performances like tonight. you can’t make this stuff up lol
if you were eagles or dockers why you would you want to bring this cancer of a bloke to your football club and and infect the younger playing group with how he goes about his football? the only thing this guy is cooking is a dish full of shite!

Stiff on Laz tbf

Clarko has completely lost the players.

You will all come to the realization eventually.

That’s as bad an AFL football side has looked in the AFL era effort wise. That GC team is terrible and we were made to look like a VFL outfit.

Sacking him won’t solve anything, as it is a complete get out of jail free card for the absolute charlatans putting in 20% of the required effort at the moment.

But it’s true.

We are completely treading water at the monent, Clarko is done and the players are done with him and we need to be done with some of these players immediately.

Club is in a no win complete apocalypse situation at the moment given Clarko’s contract length and terms and still having 4 months of the season to go.

You have to remember that Clarko holds nowhere near the same weight as he did with the Hawthorn playing group, he’s won nothing here and it’s even more amplified by the fact he spent a few months away from this group last year.

Most of these players have turned into self preservation mode awaiting the next coach and/or trade week.

View attachment 1986530
Gets caught holding the ball every game, trying to do too much. His tackling is weak, with opponents easily brushing them off.

Like a lot on the list, he had regressed. I'm not sure I'd want him as an opposition club - certainly not on a lucrative contract.

Sadly, I’m able to ignore it because I didn’t see it, R. And I never will. For the first time since I started supporting North, I haven’t watched a single moment of our games for the last two weeks. I won’t watch next week either. I never thought I’d see the day. 😢
I’m hearing you, I haven’t watched a single highlight since the GWS match, imagine that having followed this club for 53 years and a paid up member for 30, that I’m yet to see the likes of Hardaman play, Chom improving in leaps and bounds in defence, Sheez, Wardlaw and McKercher in their infancy.
I’m just reading the game day thread and as embarrassing and hard to read that it is, I feel emotionally removed. I hope one day, sooner rather than later, I’ll feel able to actually watch…. Hopefully the kids haven’t already played 50 games by then.

Clarko has completely lost the players.

You will all eventually come to the realization eventually.

That’s as bad an AFL football side has looked in the AFL era effort wise. That GC team is terrible and we were made to look like a VFL outfit.

Sacking him won’t solve anything, as it is a complete get out of jail free card for the absolute charlatans putting in 20% of the required effort at the moment.

But it’s true.

We are completely treading water at the monent, Clarko is done and the players are done with him and we need to be done with some of these players immediately.

Club is in a no win complete apocalypse situation slag the moment given Clarko’s contract length and terms and still having 4 months of the season to go.
They clearly do not believe what they’re being instructed to do will work.

So they’re half arsing it.

It’s a vicious cycle.

Game has passed him by.

if we got pumped by 68 points tonight then we are gonna give * the much needed %age boost they desperately need. 120 point loss incoming, stringer to kick 10 on corr!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back