the baby hawks are hell impressive

Remove this Banner Ad

Start of the season we were without Mitch Lewis and he’s probably the most important player in our team after Sicily.

We have no forward structure without him and even when he has a quiet game like today he still takes the opponents best defender and provides a target. Makes it easier on the other forwards and just makes our whole team better.

You are very likely to add at least one of Jake Riccardi and Mitch Georgiades, if not both, and that will make the Hawks considerably stronger next season.

Have to give Strapping Young Lad , the OP and a couple of other keen Hawk posters here who have been saying all year that you have a very promising and talented young midfield group.

Aside from one smashing up in Sydney, the young Hawk mids have for the most part acquitted themselves very well this season, if not exceeded expectations.

Have to give Strapping Young Lad , the OP and a couple of other keen Hawk posters here who have been saying all year that you have a very promising and talented young midfield group.

Aside from one smashing up in Sydney, the young Hawk mids have for the most part acquitted themselves very well this season, if not exceeded expectations.
Cheers guy but I only been here a few weeks so can’t take any credit. Although I was supporting the Hawks last week in the match thread which made feel a bit ill 🙈

Gammon or they really getting Riccardi and/or Georgiades?

We beat them this year and are higher on the ladder than them.
Not sure how they're closer to a premiership?
North are closer to a premiership if we're using youth quantity as a measuring stick.
We're closer to a premiership based on the fact all your A graders are over 30 and your youth is ordinary, so it's all downhill from here.

We're closer to a premiership based on the fact all your A graders are over 30 and your youth is ordinary, so it's all downhill from here.
Lucky you go for Hawthorn. I just said that 30 minutes ago and got called one of you by my own people. Love the tribalism.

Dear Hawks,

I have always had a healthy respect for you, even during that 11-year stretch when you treated us like your favourite butt-plug.

Bit I digress, please keep it up next week and beat the Dees.

Yours sincerely,
SBYM
I don't really have a second AFL club, but i respect the Hawks for the way they annoy the hell out of the Bombers.:laughv1:

I was able to live with their three peat a few years ago as well. That sure wouldn't be the case, if it was either one of Collingwood, Essendon and Richmond!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really have a second AFL club, but i respect the Hawks for the way they annoy the hell out of the Bombers.:laughv1:

I was able to live with their three peat a few years ago as well. That sure wouldn't be the case, if it was either one of Collingwood, Essendon and Richmond!
I dealt fine with Richmond's three in four, I dare say Colinwud would be only marginally worse.

If Essington did that I would legit volunteer for a one-way mission to Mars.

Start as many accounts as you want, just do me a favour and keep me out of your childish crap.
It's so sad that it's struggling to be amusing nowadays.

This is a grown man on his
umpteenth account, all with the goal of trolling other grown men & women on the internet.

It's not a joke anymore, the guy needs serious psychiatric help.

I dealt fine with Richmond's three in four, I dare say Colinwud would be only marginally worse.

If Essington did that I would legit volunteer for a one-way mission to Mars.
No worries there mate, the Bombers have spent the last almost twenty years trying to win an elimination final!:laughv1:

It's so sad that it's struggling to be amusing nowadays.

This is a grown man on his
umpteenth account, all with the goal of trolling other grown men & women on the internet.

It's not a joke anymore, the guy needs serious psychiatric help.
Same guy who was bragging about living in Camberwell? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Same guy who was bragging about living in Camberwell? Or am I thinking of someone else?
I don't keep up to date with what Falcon is up to, so I'm not sure.

Unfortunately, like everyone else on this site I just have to endure the rubbish we see on the MB and his 20 alternative accounts.

It might have been him, would seemingly fit the character.

Said it in the hawks gameday thread, and the review. When teams have started getting physical, the hawks have stood up, totally ignored it, and stuck to the gameplan.
Most teams (even the most mature sides) tend to start fighting back and giving away stupid frees. The last 2 weeks especially, because thebhawks haven't bitten back, our opponent has then gone even harder and started giving away very basic frees.

This will be huge when we are contending
The hawks of old def got sucked into fighting back especially against essendon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back