Media The Bad News Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

After losing a bet last week against Sab22, okeydoke7 will not be making any posts in the match thread against the Gumbies FFC. This is yet another instance of the Gumbies being unfairly treated within the SFA because through no fault of their own their match thread experience has been diminished.

Okey loses a bet and up and coming Gumbies like DenieD and Falconista get punished by missing out on the chance to read Okey's insightful postings on his achievements in the game of Qooty. Yet another unfortunate incident in the disastrous existence of Gumbies FFC.

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

After losing a bet last week against Sab22, okeydoke7 will not be making any posts in the match thread against the Gumbies FFC. This is yet another instance of the Gumbies being unfairly treated within the SFA because through no fault of their own their match thread experience has been diminished.

Okey loses a bet and up and coming Gumbies like DenieD and Falconista get punished by missing out on the chance to read Okey's insightful postings on his achievements in the game of Qooty. Yet another unfortunate incident in the disastrous existence of Gumbies FFC.
"Up and coming"!?!
Surely I've already peaked.

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

Finally a thread I can enjoy

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

Is okeydoke7 bringing the game into DISREPUTE?

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

ClarkeM IS BORED.

I’m bored

That's right, the most knowledgeable man in the field of entertainment is declaring that he is not entertained by the present league. This is despite the fact that match threads have been posted on a Monday. Given match threads are now lacking in entertaining content to engage ClarkeM perhaps it is time we searched elsewhere for entertainment.

ClarkeM, I suggest you start here to hopefully cure your boredom.

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

ClarkeM IS BORED.

That's right, the most knowledgeable man in the field of entertainment is declaring that he is not entertained by the present league. This is despite the fact that match threads have been posted on a Monday. Given match threads are now lacking in entertaining content to engage ClarkeM perhaps it is time we searched elsewhere for entertainment.

NGL this one hurt.

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

ClarkeM IS BORED.

I’m intrigued.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS Clarkey. That headline doesn't fit in this thread. Now KP's gonna have to start an entirely new thread called the slightly intriguing news thread
He’s used to following me around.

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

SFAEW rating are expected to dip after new SFAEW Intercity Champion ShaunDuggan is revealed to not make an appearance in tonight's episode.

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

SFAEW rating are expected to dip after new SFAEW Intercity Champion ShaunDuggan is revealed to not make an appearance in tonight's episode.

Seth Rollins Reaction GIF by WWE

Well, I am back. Is this the correct place to post this earth shattering news ?
Welcome back mate! Just in time for our rema-

[put finger to earpiece]

oh no

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

I was very dull on the podcast with Tigerturbulance.

🚨:rainbow:Better News Alert🌞:chartingup:

Listening to it will assist you to sleep on a plane or bus.
If they ever pick me I will definitely be a lot more boring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back