Religion The Bible: Literal, figurative, bulldust?

Remove this Banner Ad

I should (and could be) offended but I just got to laugh. Are you seriously suggesting that only religious people can experience love?

By the way, we're all primates - you, me, Jesus (Primate | Definition, Species, Characteristics, Classification, Distribution, & Facts)
He has suggested you cannot love anyone else unless you love god. No i am not making it up! his family and his friends must really be proud of him (and if he has non religious friends, if he stoops that low to have an atheist friend i mean)

Is the devil a god?
Jesus and Satan are both referred to as the "morning star" continuously throughout the Bible. No explanation as to why they both have that same name.

one "fan theory" (if you can call it that) is that Jesus and lucifer are the same entity....satan is a term that means adversary, not a proper name for an angel. In judaism Satan is simply a sort of prosecuting attorney that speaks to the poorer instincts of humanity, but it isn't a fallen angel. That is a later construction from the Roman Catholics and popular works such as Paradise Lost and the Divine Comedy.

Lucifer (Samiel in Heaven) was cast out from Paradise and set to rule over Hell. He was not a God.

At least that's what the fairytale tells us!

There's a reason there's a minority Christian branch (the name escapes me) That believes the bible was written by the devil to portray himself as God. Needless to say they're viewed as heretics and openly persecuted I think. Been a while since I heard of the group.

What about witchcraft? A crime which seems to have no factual basis but where hundreds were executed

God etc are probably legal constructs. Comes up again and again in legal courts

when-jesus-returns-v0-riga2ueqw0ra1.jpg

I should clarify. You can experience survival of the species love …dogs apes kittens etc. Unless you are suggesting something else ?
The same Abhramaic God who wanted Abhraham to kill his own son to show his loyalty? Yes no one can love except animalistic love unless you have religion. :rolleyes: People like you are beyond reasoning with, i blame it on your upbringing.

Luke 14:26

“If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.

Or:

Matt 10:37
Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

That's Jesus talking. Yeah so you are true to your mythical *****. Well done, atleast you are living up to it. So i assume you hate your family too. Be a true Christian now!!

In Christian theology, we are held to an extremely high moral standard under threat of eternal torment. Why does God get a pass for actions that would be considered evil and sociopathic if we did it?

Last edited:
The same Abhramaic God who wanted Abhraham to kill his own son to show his loyalty? Yes no one can love except animalistic love unless you have religion. :rolleyes: People like you are beyond reasoning with, i blame it on your upbringing.

Luke 14:26

Or:

Matt 10:37
Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

That's Jesus talking. Yeah so you are true to your mythical *****. Well done, atleast you are living up to it. So i assume you hate your family too. Be a true Christian now!!

In Christian theology, we are held to an extremely high moral standard under threat of eternal torment. Why does God get a pass for actions that would be considered evil and sociopathic if we did it?

Love your enemies and hate your family. Surely not.

The story of Abraham and his son, was a prophesy of the coming of the Jesus; it is what the father ordained so all righteousness would be fulfilled through his son.

The verses you speak off is to put the will of god before anything else, because when you do, all else works together for good. The good of your family, work or whatever you are doing. Test it and watch it unfold.

Love your enemies and hate your family. Surely not.

The story of Abraham and his son, was a prophesy of the coming of the Jesus; it is what the father ordained so all righteousness would be fulfilled through his son.

The verses you speak off is to put the will of god before anything else, because when you do, all else works together for good. The good of your family, work or whatever you are doing. Test it and watch it unfold.

Ahahaha! The standard Christian handwave - and what I used to believe through my church - was, "Of course it doesn't mean hate. It just means to love God so much that your love for your family seems like hate by comparison."

Which is still a really messed-up worldview. Putting something you can't confirm exists over people you know do is a disservice to them, and to yourself.

The verse is absolutely clear. Not "love less" like you are suggesting (and what i used to believe). It's HATE. I have read a lot of Christian apologetics on this specific verse and they all accuse me of cherry picking but they can't defend this verse. No matter how you try to twist the meaning to make sense of out it. Love me first, then love anyone else is what you are suggesting that is also terrible. That's a pov of a narcissist. Do not question the people in power, kinda similar to Kim Jung Un don't you think?

Add Matt 10:34-39 here:
This is one of the most cult-like edicts in the Bible. In simple words "Your life doesn't matter. Your family, friends, and loved ones don't matter. Your life had better be utterly devoted to glorifying me, or else."

Jeremiah 17:9 is another one they like to use to keep sheeple in their place: “The human heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked. Who can know it?” Had a pastor tell me that I needed to realise how worthless I was and that there was no good in me.

And your mate above even went a step further, people who aren't religious simply are not capable of love. Yeah that's what religion does to your brain.

Last edited:
Ahahaha! The standard Christian handwave - and what I used to believe through my church - was, "Of course it doesn't mean hate. It just means to love God so much that your love for your family seems like hate by comparison."

Which is still a really messed-up worldview. Putting something you can't confirm exists over people you know do is a disservice to them, and to yourself.

You never used to believe anything, it was a charade. Since that was your experience; you assume that is everybody’s.

The verse is absolutely clear. Not "love less" like you are suggesting (and what i used to believe). It's HATE. I have read a lot of Christian apologetics on this specific verse and they all accuse me of cherry picking but they can't defend this verse. No matter how you try to twist the meaning to make sense of out it. Love me first, then love anyone else is what you are suggesting that is also terrible. That's a pov of a narcissist. Do not question the people in power, kinda similar to Kim Jung Un don't you think?

Yes, I hate what is against god. Whether it’s me, my family, a friend or Joe blogs across the street doing it. It is the deed (stealing for example) not the person.

Add Matt 10:34-39 here:
This is one of the most cult-like edicts in the Bible. In simple words "Your life doesn't matter. Your family, friends, and loved ones don't matter. Your life had better be utterly devoted to glorifying me, or else."

God asks us to worship once a week; thats not how cults operate. Then it became dramatic.

Jeremiah 17:9 is another one they like to use to keep sheeple in their place: “The human heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked. Who can know it?” Had a pastor tell me that I needed to realise how worthless I was and that there was no good in me.

Your Pastor sounds like a prick.

And your mate above even went a step further, people who aren't religious simply are not capable of love. Yeah that's what religion does to your brain.

Yes he is a mate.

Your mates Hitchens and Ehrmann have only proven their ignorance.

Last edited:
You never used to believe anything, it was a charade. Since that was your experience; you assume that is everybody’s.
This comes from a guy who said 'only scriptures can prove scriptures wrong'. Yeah use the Bible to prove the Bible is right. Then you complain about other people questioning the Bible and leaving Christianity. Oh sorry, you guys are not allowed to use your intellect as per the Bible. So why be angry at those who choose not to believe in absurdities?

But yes it must be a charade cause i am an ex Christian. It must be a charade cause people have questioned the absurdity of Biblical verses.

Very.Intelligent.You.Are.

All those millions of ex Christians were not be true Christians. Jesus man! lol..you have completely lost it. Look at the statistics, your religion is dying out in all first world countries. Look at Australia for example. Even in the a-hole of America, it will be no longer have majority by 2050. Stats are damning and you guys are losing.

Education and science is a great tool.

Yes, I hate what is against god. Whether it’s me, my family, a friend or Joe blogs across the street doing it. It is the deed (stealing for example) not the person.

So if your son (like VD's son) was an atheist you'd hate your own son? Atleast your character is out for everyone to see here. So your belief is so rooted to "love" that you will gladly hate anyone who doesn't agree with you.

You are a complete parody. A perfect reason why i (and millions like me), chose to leave the religion. Sad that such fundies like you still exist, but a dying breed luckily.

Loving a mythical belief so much that anyone who disagrees with you is worthy of hate.

Well atleast you are no longer pretending the verse doesn't mean what it says despite an attempt to do so first.

Good on ya for having the courage to admit it. Guys like Vdubs will never admit it and accuse me of cherry picking.

God asks us to worship once a week; thats not how cults operate. Then it became dramatic.

It's a lot more complicated than that. Asking me to hate my family and love me first. That's how narcissists operate. Every autocratic leader in the planet. You wanna worship such an entity go ahead,who wanted Abrahamic to kill his own to prove his loyalty, go ahead. But don't blame others for denouncing this narcissistic ******wit who cries out for worship and recognition cause a woman ate a fruit from a tree and his anger tantrums led to the curse that later led to the blood sacrifice of his son who was himself too.

LOL please!

Your Pastor sounds like a prick.

Prick hahaha. Nah he was being a Christian. That's the whole concept of sin and salvation through faith. The whole purpose of your cult is telling people how ***** they are. How wicked our hearts us. How we need him to find salvation cause you are a ***** person. That's how cults operate. They convince you that you are sick and then sell you the cure. Every single one of them. It's exactly that.

Whether you worship once a week or once a day is actually irrelvant but the Bible is full of hateful stuff. I just quoted few verses which you tried to cherry pick but failed. I must hate my parents and my family and love him first.

What a wonderful belief system. :rolleyes: .You will give Islam a run for money.

Yes he is a mate.

Your mates Hitchens and Ehrmann have only proven their ignorance.

You literally are clueless about any scholarly work and i bet you haven't read his books although you will disagree. I have seen you debate Roy about Bart and typical google knowledge there. But i am not surprised.

Do you realise that plenty of Christians appreciate his work? Do not believe me, head to catholic forums, quora, christian subreddit etc and see what Christians think of him. Plenty of Christians like some parts of his work, but disagree with others that includes WLC. WLC disagees with him on miracles but agrees with him on Genesis.

No blanket statements like you make.

Let me educate you. You should avoid thinking there is consensus on these things. He ruffles a few evangilical feathers and this is why he is controversial cause he doesn't peddle the narrative peddled by the "special pleading" lot and the miracle loving evangelical "historians". Most people arguing that there is a consensus only do so by excluding any contrary voices as unqualified. Bart Ehrman is a very smart well credentialed scholar. There are plenty of other very smart well credentialed scholars that looking at the same evidence and same texts will strongly disagree with him. It is the nature of the field. Biblical scholarship is about putting forth theories and marshalling evidence for them.

Ultimately these theories can never be tested or proven. Some will go through fads where they gain popularity for a few years then fall out of favor only to be revived later by a new scholar trying to make a name for himself. Most of the field is about examining the evidence and engaging in debate. Unlike a science field there really never is a conclusion or practical test any of the debated ideas can be placed in. Therefore looking for definitive conclusions is probably a bad idea.

But he makes great points which WLC in his debate doesn't address. before christianity really started to take on the form we know today, which took place in the general time around the 4'th and 5'th centuries., with a process that began with Constantine and the councils of Nicaea, there were several more texts claimed to be the holy of word of God, many from Christian sects that differed from each other over what they believed the correct theology should be. These were later deemed heretical and were ordered to be collected and destroyed, and the bible took the form we know today.

Bart Ehrman is well aware of all this and so are most religious scholars.

But then again, you guys do not believe in evolution either. So it's literally pointless to engage in a rational debate.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This comes from a guy who said 'only scriptures can prove scriptures wrong'. Yeah use the Bible to prove the Bible is right. Then you complain about other people questioning the Bible and leaving Christianity. Oh sorry, you guys are not allowed to use your intellect as per the Bible. So why be angry at those who choose not to believe in absurdities?

I’m not complaining at all.

I genuinely believe you are an intellectual, but when you think emotionally, you lose all reason and become unstuck. You end up playing the man and not the ball.

But yes it must be a charade cause i am an ex Christian. It must be a charade cause people have questioned the absurdity of Biblical verses.

Very.Intelligent.You.Are.

All those millions of ex Christians were not be true Christians. Jesus man! lol..you have completely lost it. Look at the statistics, your religion is dying out in all first world countries. Look at Australia for example. Even in the a-hole of America, it will be no longer have majority by 2050. Stats are damning and you guys are losing.

Education and science is a great tool.

It was a charade because you never truly believed Jesus was the son of god. If you ever truly did; you would worship in another manner.

I’m winning; it is not a popularity contest for me.

So if your son (like VD's son) was an atheist you'd hate your own son? Atleast your character is out for everyone to see here. So your belief is so rooted to "love" that you will gladly hate anyone who doesn't agree with you.

You are a complete parody. A perfect reason why i (and millions like me), chose to leave the religion. Sad that such fundies like you still exist, but a dying breed luckily.

Loving a mythical belief so much that anyone who disagrees with you is worthy of hate.

As stated before I don’t hate anybody. If my son was an atheist of course I would still love him.

I hate what splits me from gods will and work to better myself according to it. What other people do, is their business.

Prick hahaha. Nah he was being a Christian. That's the whole concept of sin and salvation through faith. The whole purpose of your cult is telling people how ***** they are. How wicked our hearts us. How we need him to find salvation cause you are a ***** person. That's how cults operate. They convince you that you are sick and then sell you the cure. Every single one of them. It's exactly that.

Nah he was being a prick. You are of great worth. It is why I take the time to respond to you.

Bart Ehrman is a very smart well credentialed scholar.

He makes good coin as a shock jock. There is zero substance to his assertions.

You wanna worship such an entity go ahead,who wanted Abrahamic to kill his own to prove his loyalty, go ahead.

It was a test.

But then again, you guys do not believe in evolution either.

I don’t speak for BT or VD. If I said they were mates; that means from my end.

Evolution is a theory; a theory that lacks the fossils needed to prove it a science. If I am going to believe something; I have a higher standard of evidence than what has been presented.

This standard also applied to when I first started studying the bible. If I was going to believe it; then it would need a lot more than someone telling me it’s true. I believed nothing, accepted nothing and checked everything and found god.

Evolution is a theory;

That is simply not correct. You make this incorrect assertion time after time and despite you being corrected on multiple occasions, you still make it.

Do I really have to explain the difference between scientific fact, scientific theory and scientific hypothesis to you yet again? It's tiresome.

This has been explained to you before many times before. Most with reasonable comprehension skills can understand the difference. You, it appears, cannot.

So yet again...:rolleyes:

Evolution is a scientific fact.

A scientific FACT is something that has been tested and/or observed so many times that there is no longer a compelling reason to keep testing or looking for examples

Evolution is so firmly supported by the millions of pieces of collected observable (empirical) evidence, that we assume evolution is true, and act as if evolution were true. That evidence is gathered across a range of scientific fields including biochemisty, comparative anatomy, bio-geography, geology, comparative embryology, molecular biology, palaeontology and radioisotope dating, amongst others.

Not one piece of evidence from any of those scientific fields has ever been found that falsifies evolution.

There is no serious debate in science whether or not evolution occurs.

It does. Therefore evolution is scientific fact.

The scientific evidence in support of the scientific fact of evolution is absolutely overwhelming. There is no reason not to believe it is true. It is something that has been tested and/or observed so many times that there is no longer a compelling reason to keep testing or looking for examples to prove it is scientific fact.

Even major Christian churches have been forced to accept evolution as scientific fact because the supporting evidence is so overwhelming. These include the Catholic Church and other mainline Protestant denominations such as the United Methodist, Lutheran, Episcopalian, Presbyterian, Unitarian, Congregationalist, United Church of Christ, Baptist and community churches. Virtually all Jewish denominations also accept evolution as fact.

A scientific THEORY, is a well-substantiated explanation and/or model of some aspect of the natural world/universe, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation AND experiment. (i.e. empirical evidence)

The "theory of evolution" refers to a particular model of evolution and does not refer to the possibility that evolution could possibly not occur. The model of evolution is adjusted, in light of new evidence being discovered or new observations. Adjusting / tweaking the model (the theory) in light of ongoing discovery, does NOT falsify evolution as fact.

a theory that lacks the fossils needed to prove it a science.

Quite frankly that is garbage.

If I am going to believe something; I have a higher standard of evidence than what has been presented.

No you don't. You believe in soemthing for which there is no supporting evidence.
I believed nothing, accepted nothing and checked everything and found god.

:rolleyes: Then you should have no problem accepting the scientific fact of evoliution given there is much more evidence for such than this "God" you speak of.

Last edited:
That is simply not correct. You make this incorrect assertion time after time and despite you being corrected on multiple occasions, you still make it.

Do I really have to explain the difference between scientific fact, scientific theory and scientific hypothesis to you yet again? It's tiresome.

This has been explained to you before many times before. Most with reasonable comprehension skills can understand the difference. You, it appears, cannot.

So yet again...:rolleyes:

Evolution is a scientific fact.

A scientific FACT is something that has been tested and/or observed so many times that there is no longer a compelling reason to keep testing or looking for examples

Evolution is so firmly supported by the millions of pieces of collected observable (empirical) evidence, that we assume evolution is true, and act as if evolution were true. That evidence is gathered across a range of scientific fields including biochemisty, comparative anatomy, bio-geography, geology, comparative embryology, molecular biology, palaeontology and radioisotope dating, amongst others.

Not one piece of evidence from any of those scientific fields has ever been found that falsifies evolution.

There is no serious debate in science whether or not evolution occurs.

It does. Therefore evolution is scientific fact.

The scientific evidence in support of the scientific fact of evolution is absolutely overwhelming. There is no reason not to believe it is true. It is something that has been tested and/or observed so many times that there is no longer a compelling reason to keep testing or looking for examples to prove it is scientific fact.

Even major Christian churches have been forced to accept evolution as scientific fact because the supporting evidence is so overwhelming. These include the Catholic Church and other mainline Protestant denominations such as the United Methodist, Lutheran, Episcopalian, Presbyterian, Unitarian, Congregationalist, United Church of Christ, Baptist and community churches. Virtually all Jewish denominations also accept evolution as fact.

A scientific THEORY, is a well-substantiated explanation and/or model of some aspect of the natural world/universe, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation AND experiment. (i.e. empirical evidence)

The "theory of evolution" refers to a particular model of evolution and does not refer to the possibility that evolution could possibly not occur. The model of evolution is adjusted, in light of new evidence being discovered or new observations. Adjusting / tweaking the model (the theory) in light of ongoing discovery, does NOT falsify evolution as fact.

Quite frankly that is garbage.

No you don't. You believe in soemthing for which there is no supporting evidence.

:rolleyes: Then you should have no problem accepting the scientific fact of evoliution given there is much more evidence for such than this "God" you speak of.

Evolution connecting man to ape. It is unknown and therefore inconclusive. I’m happy to look at the evidence, once the ape that lived 8 million years ago that connects it all is found.

IMG_0715.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m not complaining at all.

I genuinely believe you are an intellectual, but when you think emotionally, you lose all reason and become unstuck. You end up playing the man and not the ball.
I lose all reason hahaha! like Adam and Eve being a myth? i am not the only one, WLC also agrees and so do plenty of Christians. Only fundies like you literally agree with Genesis. Hence your position is not even a Christian position.

Funny you complain ending up playing the man when you first had a go at me saying "me being Christian was a charade". Now when i returned fire, you can't handle it?

It was a charade because you never truly believed Jesus was the son of god. If you ever truly did; you would worship in another manner.

I’m winning; it is not a popularity contest for me.

See what i mean? you would know hey? i know very devout Christians who changed their minds, personally. Ehrman was one of them. Yeah but everyone must be lying cause you said so.

Jesus you are shameless.

As stated before I don’t hate anybody. If my son was an atheist of course I would still love him.

But the Bible says, you must HATE your father and mother. You disagree then?

I hate what splits me from gods will and work to better myself according to it. What other people do, is their business.

So, according to the Bible, you must not have atheists as friends as it's bad company. Do you agree? it's god's will. Gods will is also subjugation of women, owning slaves etc. (And i haven;t even touched the OT, cause i will spare you from torture).

Nah he was being a prick. You are of great worth. It is why I take the time to respond to you.

What is being a prick about it? i told you, the whole concept of sin is what drives your religion. We have evil heart and we cannot be saved UNLESS you accept me.

I repeat that's how cults operate. Tell em you are sick and sell them the cure.

Read your religion again.

He makes good coin as a shock jock. There is zero substance to his assertions.

Which assertions and what book? and what page?

It was a test.

How would one know? he was about to kill his son, you know the voices in the head where you kill your own family? maybe i can safely say that god isn;t the god for me then, if he wanted to kill my son as a test? tell him to **** off?

Evolution is a theory; a theory that lacks the fossils needed to prove it a science. If I am going to believe something; I have a higher standard of evidence than what has been presented.
Really, evolution lacks fossils? pray tell what are you talking about. There is zero doubt about evolution but the only debate is about the process. This will be fun.

You are literally are clueless. Tell me which scientist worth their salt will disagree with it? heck even William Lane Craig doesn't agree with you. Yes it is a theory just like everything else in science is. Cause in science it stands till it's disproven and you (or your fellow fundies haven;t done that).

This standard also applied to when I first started studying the bible. If I was going to believe it; then it would need a lot more than someone telling me it’s true. I believed nothing, accepted nothing and checked everything and found god.
hahahahah and then you came to believe in adam and eve global flood, exodus terrible moral standards in Lev etc etc all came from one god?

yeah sure, your standards are not the same. It's obvious. According to pew research majority of the Christians believe in evolution, which means that genesis is not literal. But you think it is. You have ZERO STANDARDS when it comes to the Bible.

Again says the guy who said 'only scriptures can prove scriputes wrong', which means any reasoning goes out of the window. I am not buying what you just said, it's obvious for everyone to see here.

Evolution connecting man to ape. It is unknown and therefore inconclusive. I’m happy to look at the evidence, once the ape that lived 8 million years ago that connects it all is found.

View attachment 1936826
ahahahahah! you don't even realise what you just posted. No one is disagreeing with the above. This is exactly what the ToE states, it's when your dumb average religious fundie asks 'if we came from monkeys, why are there monkies' then we are forced to explain like a 3 year old. No one has ever said we descended from monkeys. Both of us have a common ape ancestor.

Just look at the picture below your quoted line from the website you pasted from. If you still can't see you farked up there, then...... LOL

Facepalm isn't enough for you. You just owned yourself.

Geezzz ppl get so emotional over either proving or disproving religion.

I'm more in the way too much evil in tbe world for God to exist but thags primarily because I've seen so much negativity in my life.

Not gonna bank on God existing or not existing with certainty like others would.

Where does the bible say u must hate your own mother and father??

What an incredible rant
You should receive a gold medal in deflection. You still don't realise what you quoted is basically what ToE says do you? just see the diagram below what you quoted.

As the saying goes, your inability to not grasp science is not an argument against it. It's for everyone to see what a ***** you are. I am not insulting you, but you basically shown up as a mental midget here. Stick to scriptures, you deserve it.

Just 2 paras below:

What has been discovered about evolution since Darwin?​

A lot! Since Darwin died in 1882, findings from many fields have confirmed and greatly expanded on his ideas. We’ve learned that Earth is old enough for all known species to have evolved. We’ve discovered DNA, which confirms that all organisms are related to one another. And we’ve uncovered millions of fossils that provide evidence of how one life form evolved into another over time.

No one needs to defeat you in a debate. You alone are good enough to beat yourself.

Atleast find a YEC website or Ken Ham to support your argument.

LOL!

Last edited:
What if there is a creator, but doesn’t give two hoots whether folks are religious. One does not prove the other. It’s possible there are gods which weren’t creators. Not many of the Greco Roman ones were
It's equally feasible that a creator exists who values logic and reason, and chooses atheists to live forever in her version of Heaven rather than theists.

It's a nonsensical fantasy unless someone provides evidence for the existence of any creator; in particular, one who cares about humans.

Nobody is trying to convince you at all. But similarly, you cannot disprove God. Or Christianity for that matter.

Is your wife still a Christian?
You must have some amazing discussions.
It amazes me that you're still using that failed argument after witnessing it being thoroughly refuted on a regular basis over several years of posting here.

You can't disprove the Flying Spaghetti Monster or the Invisible dragon that lives in my garage either. Are they valid beliefs just because you can't disprove them?

As a scientist, you should be aware of hypothesis testing. There's ZERO objective evidence for 'God' and Christianity. You have an irrational belief in a specific brand of deity, which isn't a problem other than the fact you refuse to recognise it as such.

Which is why the only logical position to take is Agnosticism.

'I cant know anything for sure either way (or indeed any way).'

Cogito ergo sum and all that.
Ignosticism and atheism are more logical than agnosticism.

It's simply not practical to be constantly unsure of the world around us from a psychological vantage point. Technically there's a level of doubt that the concrete will hold up when you take another step on a footpath, but we still take that next step without thinking it over beforehand.

It's logical to disbelieve concepts that are technically possible but highly implausible when there's no evidence for them.

I'm happy to state that biblegod isn't real in the same way I'll tell you that I'm not going to win the next $50 million powerball I buy a ticket for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back