The biggest upset in the 2010 season will occur this weekend!

Remove this Banner Ad

As for the OP, here's what you do. Put a minimum $50 bet on the Dees and post the evidence on here. Otherwise, take it to the bay.

I have already taken up that opportunity..which based on my history, Melbourne now have no chance..

sportsbeth.jpg

Won't get close.
Crazy thought.

Will win with a leg in the air.

I am really interested in the game styles as we haev copied Geelongs quick movement and willingness to own the corridoor.

Not much has been made of this, but I think this is the aspect of the game I am anticipating with most interest.

Previous (ie last 10 years) Melbourne sides have come to KP thinking it was the G and constantly took the ball wide. I used to actually have a bet with mates on how many OOTF frees the Dees would give away!

The Dees really did struggle with what is a very narrow ground. The longer. narrower ground really does seem to suit playing up the guts*. Part of the reason Geelong love it. Could also really suit Melbourne this week. What do we recon?

*old fashoined name for what is now blandly refferred to as the 'corridoor' :)

Similar team to Essendon last year, while it's possible to win against anyone the Cats will win by 40+
@ Above poster, you have nuts and money hope it works out for you mate :)

Last 30 games played at skilled.
27 wins Geelong
1 Win Melbourne
1 Draw melbourne
1 win port adelaide.

They have also been known to loose without matty scarlett

We will get flogged, but only cos we are coming of an exhausting game up in Darwin.

Great scheduling by the AFL.
You're travelling down the highway after 8 home games to start the season. The fixturing isn't always the best, can't see any reason for a Melbourne team to complain about it though. Actually, why were you playing in Darwin?

Scarlett out is a blow for Geelong, but they should still win easily.

Last 30 games played at skilled.
27 wins Geelong
1 Win Melbourne
1 Draw melbourne
1 win port adelaide.

They have also been known to loose without matty scarlett

Do games played in the 80s and 90s really matter much?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Melbourne but not this week. You played in Darwin last weekend, where players lose 4 kgs a game. The Dogs have been playing up there for along time, but we always plays there just before the mid season break, so that we can rest up. You won't come close this weekend.

I can smell it! The Dees will defeat the Cats at Skilled Stadium this Saturday. The Cats will underestimate the Dees and will not pay any respect towards Melbourne's developing youth and for that reason the Dees will pinch a win at Skilled. I know what 99% of people are thinking...Is this guy mad? Is he drunk?...No not at all, just a hunch!
Oh.....you did leave yourself wide open, didn't you?
I'm afraid the only thing you can smell right now is your own sh*t.:D

I was with the 99% too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back