Game Day The Brownlow 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Good boundary rider, absolute charisma void as a presenter, need to stop trying to push her into every AFL on air role.
Awful boundary rider, annoying voice, awful presenter, Ms Know it all talks way too much in games. Wish she would ship off. Fits the rest of the entire channel 7 commentary team, bar Wayne Carey. Though Welsh is alright too as he isnt a pain in the ass.

Oh yeh I had a problem with the following games:

North vs Bitchmons

C-Oliver throwing the ball 1m times - 3 votes

StKilda vs North (round 22)

Ben Cunnington 36 possessions 2 goals, 7 tackles, 5 marks - 136 points and not even 1 damn vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what was more awkward, Bruce's fawning over Dusty (including creeping up on him from behind his seat), the reaction to Jeremy Howe's non-Mark of the Year, or any of Daisy Pearce's attempts to interview anyone.

It was a disturbing night. I don't usually watch it and I only half did tonight but most of what I saw was creepy as.

Not sure what was more awkward, Bruce's fawning over Dusty (including creeping up on him from behind his seat), the reaction to Jeremy Howe's non-Mark of the Year, or any of Daisy Pearce's attempts to interview anyone.
Yep it was like the final 10 mins of Titanic, lots happening but it was always going to sink in the end

Oh yeh I had a problem with the following games:

North vs Bitchmons

C-Oliver throwing the ball 1m times - 3 votes

StKilda vs North (round 22)

Ben Cunnington 36 possessions 2 goals, 7 tackles, 5 marks - 136 points and not even 1 damn vote.
Flat out disgrace

Or the Bont and whoever that chic was. My god that was bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back