2nds The Casey Thread 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

i see him as being a midfielder though so i think his strength through the hips is good as it means he is strong over the ball. i guess if you see him as a forward then he needs to slim down even more.

Reckon its complete nonsense, plenty of thick blokes like Paul Chapman who could play as a forward/mid fine.

i see him as being a midfielder though so i think his strength through the hips is good as it means he is strong over the ball. i guess if you see him as a forward then he needs to slim down even more.
yeah I don't have an issue with him being strong but if he can't chase or do anything defensively because he's so slow then I'd want him to drop weight. Afl is a running game these days so a big summer is needed by him to get into shape. he looked in better shape when we drafted him so I'm not sure what the strength and conditioning team have done with him.

yeah I don't have an issue with him being strong but if he can't chase or do anything defensively because he's so slow then I'd want him to drop weight. Afl is a running game these days so a big summer is needed by him to get into shape. he looked in better shape when we drafted him so I'm not sure what the strength and conditioning team have done with him.
yeah i already said he needs to be fitter, but losing 7 kilos is about a tenth of his body weight. he just needs to change his body shape not necessarily lose a heap of weight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brown and Weid have been outmuscled like they are playing AFL.

Luke Dunstan making the type of kicks inside 50 that Goody would love. * he butchers the ball.

Hope you've got a bucket ready.

I know, so ******* Goody to swap a like for like when we have more than enough players already in the side who can fill in for Oliver.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back