Opinion The Club and the way they communicate with us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched, very nice work.
Me too. The questions they select aren't exactly hard-hitting but at least they are the ones the fans care about, why is player X in over player Y, where is player Z etc - rather than the media dribble.

Me too. The questions they select aren't exactly hard-hitting but at least they are the ones the fans care about, why is player X in over player Y, where is player Z etc - rather than the media dribble.
Except for the first week this year where Simonds Stadium tweeted to them asking how good the surface was at Simonds :D

Thought I'd drop it in here rather than start a new thread.
07vIBfc.jpg

Anyone getting their name printed on the ball?

I can only imagine how much money the club would make if they made Grand Final tickets work in a similar way.
25+ year members on sale Monday.
15-24 year members on sale Tuesday.
5-10 year members on sale Wednesday.
0-5 year members on sale Thursday.

Would stop a few memberships dropping off.

Last edited:
Anyone getting their name printed on the ball?

I can only imagine how much money the club would make if they made Grand Final tickets work in a similar way.

For 250 bucks

No thanks

25+ year members on sale Monday.
15-24 year members on sale Tuesday.
5-10 year members on sale Wednesday.
0-5 year members on sale Thursday

That's a bit harsh on anyone who lives in the country, gets posted overseas, goes back to study or similar. Would be ok (I guess) if there was a cheapie option to renew your membership in absentia for a year.

That's a bit harsh on anyone who lives in the country, gets posted overseas, goes back to study or similar. Would be ok (I guess) if there was a cheapie option to renew your membership in absentia for a year.
Or it could be a percentage of the allocated tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is far too expensive....I happily bought the Grand Final win Sherrins and the 150th, but they were fairly priced for what they were. This is just silly.

I reckon they should make it "total years of membership" and ignore gaps. I mean, if you've been a member for 25 out of 30 years you probably had some reason for other 5 years and you've contributed exactly as much as a 25 continuous year member, yet you potentially get treated like a newcomer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back