Play Nice The Collingwood v Richmond thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highest Pies crowd in a final v.'s an interstate team?

88,960 v Adelaide 2002. Game was sold out. The capacity of the mcg back then was 96,200!

2007 prelim final drew 98,000 v Geelong. You guys played Geelong last year in front of 95,000. See I can play this game too

Biggest non-GF is 67,000 v.'s Eagles in a Qualifying Final in 2011, which is a great crowd ... for Collingwood
Wrong!!! 88,960 v Adelaide 2002 prelim final!!

Biggest home and away crowd v interstate club is Sydney 65,000 2013!

Against West Coast 63,000 20012. What is Richmond’s biggest home and away crowd against West Coast in Melbourne??

Wrong!!! 88,960 v Adelaide 2002 prelim final!!

Well done. Nice crowd, although I suspect there were more Crows supporters than GWS supporters. Anyhow, that's good for Collingwood, as I said

Biggest home and away crowd v interstate club is Sydney 65,000 2013!

I think we got 59,000 last year on a Saturday arvo. Your's was on a Friday night which makes a difference. We'll call that one equal

Against West Coast 63,000 20012. What is Richmond’s biggest home and away crowd against West Coast in Melbourne??

We've never been good in the same year as the Eagles (played them in Perth this year). I think mid-40's is about our biggest. That's OK, we'll break your record next year when we play the Eagles in Melbourne (like we broke your other record v.'s Crows last week)

2007 prelim final drew 98,000 v Geelong. You guys played Geelong last year in front of 95,000. See I can play this game too

Our final v.'s Geelong was a Qualifying Final, not a Prelim

Well done. Nice crowd, although I suspect there were more Crows supporters than GWS supporters. Anyhow, that's good for Collingwood, as I said

I think we got 59,000 last year on a Saturday arvo. Your's was on a Friday night which makes a difference. We'll call that one equal

We've never been good in the same year as the Eagles (played them in Perth this year). I think mid-40's is about our biggest. That's OK, we'll break your record next year when we play the Eagles in Melbourne (like we broke your other record v.'s Crows last week)

Remember Collingwood hold the top 7 all time attendance records of all time. The rate Richmond are going at the moment you will struggle to break 1.2 million. Richmond will get 1,150,000 which will place them no.10 of all time. Good for Richmond tho

Stop making excuses. 59,000 is not better the 65,000.

Try breaking over 60,000 against West Coast during the home and away season. Almost impossible.

2002 prelim final sold out by the Wednesday. Would of got over 100,000 in the ground could hold that many people.

I was at that game and there was about ~20K Crows fans. About the same as when we played North in the 2015 EF.
Try breaking over 1.3 million fans during the home and away season or even 1.2 million then come talk to me Richmond. This year you will not even break 1.2 million. Collingwood have done this 4 times

Try breaking over 1.3 million fans during the home and away season or even 1.2 million then come talk to me Richmond. This year you will not even break 1.2 million. Collingwood have done this 4 times

richmond hold the record for an 18 team comp.

Come back to me when you achieve that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

richmond hold the record for an 18 team comp.

Come back to me when you achieve that

2012 18 team competition

Collingwood 1,207,743

Richmond will finish with 1,150,000 approximately.

You might want to get your facts right

Anyway 1,306,604 Collingwood drew in the premiership year will only ever be beaten if Collingwood are flying like in 2010. Richmond do not and will never come close to Collingwood.

Hope you sleep well at night knowing that Richmond will NEVER be bigger then Collingwood.

Hope you sleep well at night knowing that Richmond will NEVER be bigger then Collingwood.
Funnily enough, I had gone to bed and slept like a baby. Then get up, check BF over brekky, and see that you've continued your tirade. How did you sleep last night?

Funnily enough, I had gone to bed and slept like a baby. Then get up, check BF over brekky, and see that you've continued your tirade. How did you sleep last night?

I always look forward to his overnight rampages. Come in to work, log into BF and look at the trail of destruction left by gopies :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back