Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is SEN Adelaide actually up and running? Is this the shopfront at 1 KW st that I walk past every day?
Looks like it is in stalled construction mode - and i never see anyone going in or out.
I think they’re about to move to a new facility.
I don’t mind SEN, the SEN SA content isn’t too bad but the constant ads playing over other stuff is unlistenable and all too frequent, it happens far too often for them not to need to sort it out.

I think they’re about to move to a new facility.
I don’t mind SEN, the SEN SA content isn’t too bad but the constant ads playing over other stuff is unlistenable and all too frequent, it happens far too often for them not to need to sort it out.
Given the lack of listeners, they have to offer advertisers quantity to get them to commit.

Sorry Elite Crow ....much to your chagrine SEN is still not only with us ....but growing

View attachment 770029

Also your prediction that no-one would listen to SEN ...has also been proved wrong, as logic would always prove
6.3M unique visitors?
7.1M overall views?
So minimum 89% thought it was so bad they didn’t look again?

I'm not sure about anyone else, however the last few times I've been in the car over the last couple of weeks, I've thrown on SEN Adelaide.

Each time it works for a bit, but then it sounds like two concurrent streams playing over the top of each other making it unlistenable. It sounded like the Vic stream and the SA stream playing at once.

Suffice to say I don't bother anymore.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm not sure about anyone else, however the last few times I've been in the car over the last couple of weeks, I've thrown on SEN Adelaide.

Each time it works for a bit, but then it sounds like two concurrent streams playing over the top of each other making it unlistenable. It sounded like the Vic stream and the SA stream playing at once.

Suffice to say I don't bother anymore.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep, this is what I was talking about

Sorry Elite Crow ....much to your chagrine SEN is still not only with us ....but growing

View attachment 770029

Also your prediction that no-one would listen to SEN ...has also been proved wrong, as logic would always prove
And yet it was one.of the quietest Trade.Periods of the past five years.

Least amount of players changed clubs since 2014.

If the 10-day period seemed a little devoid of action, that's because it was.
The 29 trades that took place (involving 27 players traded and four free agents) is the lowest number since 2014.

Trade Radio just highlights how tabloid/gutter Football media has become.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rucci wants social media users to register with their drivers license, and for Pyke and Jenkins to sue the person that started the fight rumour.

Hi Rucci!!!!
Old post, but as soon as 'journos' reveal their sources, we can have this sorted Rooch

And yet it was one.of the quietest Trade.Periods of the past five years.

Least amount of players changed clubs since 2014.

If the 10-day period seemed a little devoid of action, that's because it was.
The 29 trades that took place (involving 27 players traded and four free agents) is the lowest number since 2014.

Trade Radio just highlights how tabloid/gutter Football media has become.

And yet B4 the trade period ....everyone was thinking the # of trades would increase substantially year on year now

It's the large trades bogging things down .....but also clubs now holding players to Contracts OR you pay thru the nose ....frankly this was a good by product of this trade period

So what will players do from here :
1. Will they still seek longterm contracts ....now knowing it's not as simple to change your mind afterwards

2. Will we go back to 2-3 year contracts

What must happen is the PSD draft MUST be eliminated ...... Jack Martin should not be able to use this escape hatch to get to CARL

And yet B4 the trade period ....everyone was thinking the # of trades would increase substantially year on year now

It's the large trades bogging things down .....but also clubs now holding players to Contracts OR you pay thru the nose ....frankly this was a good by product of this trade period

So what will players do from here :
1. Will they still seek longterm contracts ....now knowing it's not as simple to change your mind afterwards

2. Will we go back to 2-3 year contracts

What must happen is the PSD draft MUST be eliminated ...... Jack Martin should not be able to use this escape hatch to get to CARL
My point is, the media BS increased. Whilst the actual movement was quite low.

Trade Radio is just trash. The Jerry Springer show had more substance to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be interesting to see the amount of podcast downloads SEN SA gets, there are more ways to interact and listen to radio these days. Personally I only listen to radio shows through podcast, allows you to listen to segements rather than full shows.

Would be interesting to see the amount of podcast downloads SEN SA gets, there are more ways to interact and listen to radio these days. Personally I only listen to radio shows through podcast, allows you to listen to segements rather than full shows.
From the SEN web sites 8 days ago
Ranking SEN/CROCMEDIA PRODUCT
4th Morning’s with Whateley
5th Breakfast with Garry & Tim
14th Trade Radio
37th The Sounding Board
38th Drive with Bob & Andy
44th Afternoons with Jack Heverin
53rd Don’t Shoot The Messenger
66th Off The Bench
70th 1116 SEN (Specials)
73rd Sportsday Vic 1
74th Crunch Time
76th Sportsday Vic 2
78th SEN SA Breakfast with Kane & Haysey

Based on this site

Just for Info
sport show with Rowie and Bicks was 54 and Roo and Ditts were 65 both better than Kane and Haysay.

From the SEN web sites 8 days ago
Ranking SEN/CROCMEDIA PRODUCT
4th Morning’s with Whateley
5th Breakfast with Garry & Tim
14th Trade Radio
37th The Sounding Board
38th Drive with Bob & Andy
44th Afternoons with Jack Heverin
53rd Don’t Shoot The Messenger
66th Off The Bench
70th 1116 SEN (Specials)
73rd Sportsday Vic 1
74th Crunch Time
76th Sportsday Vic 2
78th SEN SA Breakfast with Kane & Haysey

Based on this site

Just for Info
sport show with Rowie and Bicks was 54 and Roo and Ditts were 65 both better than Kane and Haysay.
Is that aus wide?

Believe so, Its called the Australian Podcast ranker sept 2019
cannot vouch for it until today never heard of it.

You’d think the Melbourne (greater population base) based ones would have an advantage?
Obviously podcasts are downloadable, but their initial interest probably comes from the exposure to the radio.

The new studio was opened today. I think it is a good idea in such a public place. Anyone walked past, I did hear at one point they were planning a cafe so you could go in a get a Coffee.

Help me out here, are the arm sleeves used so to help Nat Fyfe’s grandma pick him out in the crowd during the race?
Doesn’t explain the gloves though....
64a5c6ba180c05d6300d68cb9768d0d8.jpg

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back