FTA-TV The Footy Show 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't stand Hutchy the flog on Footy Classified and him hosting the Footy Show is the dumbest thing 9 could have done...it won't survive the year if it keeps the current hosts. Needs a big revamp.

Am I the only one that likes having Bec on the show? I mean, she's pretty hot & she loves footy... babe
I've never really understood why people don't like her. Don't watch very often anymore but my disinterest has nothing to do with Bec, it has far bigger problems than her

I've never really understood why people don't like her. Don't watch very often anymore but my disinterest has nothing to do with Bec, it has far bigger problems than her

I can't speak for everyone, but most people find her rather cringeworthy. Like when tipping in Geelong games, the way she does it, "ahhh this will be a tough matc, team 'x' is playing really well and it's gonna be such a tough ask to go interstate and win but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I think the cats will win" *her eyebrows go up"....

Little things like that irritate me, but then again, I don't hate her and she is much better than that Oompa Loompa on her right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to see how it can see the season out but I guess it will.

It hasn't been good for a number of years but I could still see the appeal but I dont see it now.

They should of wound it up at the end of last year. Given it a few years off and brought it back with a new format.

Hard to see how it can see the season out but I guess it will.

It hasn't been good for a number of years but I could still see the appeal but I dont see it now.

They should of wound it up at the end of last year. Given it a few years off and brought it back with a new format.

NRL Footy Show is light years ahead.

To my surprise, TFS bounced back very well ratings-wise last night. Back up to 239k in Melbourne. If it maintained that weekly its future wouldn’t be in question.

I think this underlines that TFS big problem isn’t a quality issue but the rise of Thursday night footy and TFS having to move to Wednesday nights or competing against Thurs matches.

Being a fan of the show since day 1, I am really struggling to tune in now. Bec, as another poster said, is extremely annoying. Mr Potato head next to her is not suitable at all for this show. May have been okay doing the Sunday version but not Thursday night prime time. He's blah, boring and offers no personality at all- just like most of the footballers on the panel.

Is sad to see the show go this way.

Dion prestia is the newest nomination for the dumbest bloke on the planet, showing the Richmond Anzac Day jumper and said "least we forget" and then when asked why he picked good coast to win over the crows he said "we've hit some good form recently" you play for Richmond now you dickhead

Dion prestia is the newest nomination for the dumbest bloke on the planet, showing the Richmond Anzac Day jumper and said "least we forget" and then when asked why he picked good coast to win over the crows he said "we've hit some good form recently" you play for Richmond now you dickhead

In fairness, in response to Prestia, you could hear dickhead Hutchy repeat the same thing under his breath.

At least meatball is a footballer and doesn't have to have any brains.

Bec is not even close to the hosting quality of erin molan on the nrl version. Hutchy is basically unwatchable - there is nothing likeable about the guy and this has the be the most bizarre appointment of all time. Used to tune in weekly but i struggle to get through 10 minutes now.
I do watch too much tv though, so thanks channel 9 for helping me out with this

Bec is not even close to the hosting quality of erin molan on the nrl version. Hutchy is basically unwatchable - there is nothing likeable about the guy and this has the be the most bizarre appointment of all time. Used to tune in weekly but i struggle to get through 10 minutes now.
I do watch too much tv though, so thanks channel 9 for helping me out with this
You hit the nail on the head "there is nothing likeable about the guy"

Senator Manny Pacquiao and sometimes boxer is in the house. Wonder if Sam will challenge him to a fight?

Trav Cloke and Leigh Montagna on the panel with Jaeger O'Meara coming in as well.

And those lovely, some could say, vixens could be in as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back