Welcome The game’s afoot (NSFW?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant

tweet hastily deleted but hose misanthropes at Reddit…

g7tnx2rkqcv71.jpg

we have to look deep into our soles and ask, is this the kind of thing that will (r)ankle us? I feel like a heel putting this up but if I don’t, shoe betcha some one will. I‘m a bit toey about the whole thing but I don’t wanna sink the boot in…

Last edited:

we have to look deep into our soles and ask, is this the kind of thing that will (r)ankle us? I feel like a heel putting this up but if I don’t, shoe betcha some one will. I‘m a bit toey about the whole thing but I don’t wanna sink the boot it…

Good to see we’re leaving no stone unturned in the search for good users by foot. Well done guys!

we have to look deep into our soles and ask, is this the kind of thing that will (r)ankle us? I feel like a heel putting this up but if I don’t, shoe betcha some one will. I‘m a bit toey about the whole thing but I don’t wanna sink the boot it…

Looks like Nigel Smart might have access to the official AFC Twitter account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone provide some more detail please
On twitter you can view posts that an account has "liked".

The Adelaide FC Twitter account liked a foot fetish post. Presumably the person that runs the AFC twitter account forgot to switch to their personal foot fetish friendly account before hitting up the feet pages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back