The greatest game ever to be created

Remove this Banner Ad

haha.

Reload is inhumanly good at Quakeworld. Check this game I found on youtube vs Mortuary (who is himself an incredible player). Just rediculous.

[youtube]5muBwW6GNBY[/youtube]

I don't need to see that game to know how good he was. I played him and his brother (Insane) hundreds of times :). Maybe thousands, if you include all the times he used fake names online even though i was 99% sure it was him. If he used Reload, too many people rocked up and wanted a shot, and it lagged out duel servers.

I was 4 or 5 nil up against Reload on DM4 at the smegged tourney in Sydney (Can't remember what year...early 00's?). I had 200/200 and weps.He respawn telefragged me in the MH room. Yep. GG. He destroyed Mirage in the finals.

Yeah, I know the demo wasn't for you, it was for others who thought they might have been "good" at FPS's!

I've also played Reload many times. He was obscene at dmm4 games on Povdmm4 and also mid air also...

And I reckon reload has just kept getting better, the reload of smegged was crazy, but he was always a step above, still schooling the best players even at '05/'06 when I stopped paying attention. Just a freak.

I've always wondered how he would have gone at his peak vs the top Euro players, not including the TGI beginner reload with the sens 20, etc..

All this quake talk has got me fired up, I might have to load up FuhQuake again ;)

I liked Galaxy but Ocarina was epic in every sense of the world. It was actually a beautiful game. It's not too often that you can use that word properly with video games.

Nah it didn't. Apparently GTA4 is currently the best game ever made, beating Zelda:OoT by about .4/10 or something.

But we all know that isn't true. OoT was as close as video games have come to being perfect. GTA4 has a list of shortfalls as long as my arm. It's a good game but better than OoT? Pfft.

But we all know that isn't true. OoT was as close as video games have come to being perfect. GTA4 has a list of shortfalls as long as my arm. It's a good game but better than OoT? Pfft.

I agree, It was just magical playing OOT at the age of 8, I have been a tad
dissapointed that that experience hasnt been replicated with any other game. I dont think it will be either, my enthusiasm for games dwindles all the time =(

Anyway
1.Zelda OOT (Perfect, still play it today. It took me 6 months to clear the water temple it did.)
2.Final Fantasy X (Damn I was stunned when I played through this the
first time, majestic world and story, with addictive gameplay to boot)
3.Banjo Kazooie (Another fine 64 game. I remember renting this game out for 7 days, 30 times, playing through it once per rent. Great worlds, music and hell it had the whole package)
4.Mario Kart Series( While certainly not the most epic of games, over 13 years, no series has ever provided such consistent fun).

Honorable Mentions
Final Fantasy V and VI
World of Warcraft (yes that bastard, ive played 150 days or about 3600 hours :eek:)
Donkey Kong 64 and Donkey Kong Country
Super Mario Bros/64
Paper Mario
Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal(Probably racked up simular hours to Warcraft back in the day)
Elder Scrolls:Oblivion

:thumbsu:

Gaming in the 80's was awesome. Ive noticed a game that hasnt been mentioned which is quite possibly my favourite game of all time. A Commodore 64 classic. I have two words for you people.

Bubble Bobble.

I love that game.

Gaming in the 80's was awesome. Ive noticed a game that hasnt been mentioned which is quite possibly my favourite game of all time. A Commodore 64 classic. I have two words for you people.

Bubble Bobble.

I love that game.

god damn...i played that game HOURS and HOURS and HOURS as a lil kid....and i don't even think i particularly liked it! :|

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Shogun: Total War - The online battles were insanely good. Perfect. Sadly the follow ups have really lacked in this department.

2. FFVII - epic for its time.
3. Everquest - better than WoW IMO - way, way more atmosphere and less cartoony.

I remember playing Doom on the TAFE lan back in 1994. Most fun ever with a computer game ever for me.

It was amazing wasn't it... If Doom wasn't just out when I was doing year 12 I reckon I would have scored a good 25% higher on my VCE results ;)

Quake then perfected multiplayer deathmatch. Good times.

1. Vice City
2. Zelda: OoT
3. Morrowind
4. Fallout
5. Doom
6. Dune 2
7. Daggerfall
8. Syndicate

Im sure I've forgotten some

It was amazing wasn't it... If Doom wasn't just out when I was doing year 12 I reckon I would have scored a good 25% higher on my VCE results ;)

Quake then perfected multiplayer deathmatch. Good times.

We used to load the shareware version the intranet, and the powers that be would remove it eventually, by the end there it would be wiped as soon as we put it on, we figured they had some sort of automatic program, but we were over it by then. We would just play the first level, I can still picture every nook and cranny of it even after not seeing it for near 15 years.

Good times indeed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back