Opinion The I Was Wrong thread- Where Tom Atkins posts go to die

Remove this Banner Ad

I was wrong too. But why do we have to rally to win like this? I hope that no cats fans would be struck down by heart problems because of this roller coaster performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I though GHS would play at least a dozen games at AFL level if not significantly more. I thought that we'd use at least 8 midfielders per week so he'd get plenty of opportunity but there were some weeks when we really only rotated 4 to 5 guys as inside mids.

I though GHS would play at least a dozen games at AFL level if not significantly more. I thought that we'd use at least 8 midfielders per week so he'd get plenty of opportunity but there were some weeks when we really only rotated 4 to 5 guys as inside mids.
We've had a pretty charmed run with injuries though, especially through the midfield. Caddy the only one who has missed significant time.

I concede that, but this was before they'd even played an AFL game for Geelong - they're cherries on top rather than key cogs.
Before these two came in, if J.Selwood or Dangerfield didn't have blinders our midfield looked very average so I disagree, I think S.Selwood and Menegola are very important because if 'Dangerwood' is down, these two have already shown that they can pick up the slack, whereas the others have not proven anything yet with the exception of Guthrie's one game against Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back