- If your car has an unscheduled pitstop

- If your car gets a penalty or bad sportsmanship flag

- If your car retires

- If your car double stacks

- If your shitbox passes your car
I follow BJR. I'd be dead.

I follow BJR. I'd be dead.

In light of that post and this one that I just came across:

I've always been a Brad Jones fan.He was a driver with a personality,like Larkham.

Good interview with his great mate Cromley last night.

I remember when BJR took the piss out of themselves and ran their sponsor signs [BOC car] upside down on the car [i have it in a 1:64th model].They did it after John Clelland rolled it at Bathurst,Brad Jones rolled at Barbagallo & the Clipsal 500.All this happened with in 12 months.
So they put the sponsors signs upside down and put signs and arrows on it saying "This Way Up" :D

have a picture of one of my favourite BJR moments:

vImqSQ2.jpg

and as a bonus, brad and cromley having a fun interview

Not sure if it was covered in the Bathurst thread but Walkinshaw has teamed up with Andretti and United for next season.

http://www.mobil1hsvracing.com.au/racing/2017/news/story/?ID=2536

Huge, huge move for my team. Should hopefully move us back up towards the front of the field on a regular basis.

The only bad news - they're looking to bring in a new manufacturer in the next couple of years. Ryan basically ruled out a Corvette - there's been some rumours of a BMW which could be interesting.

Not sure if it was covered in the Bathurst thread but Walkinshaw has teamed up with Andretti and United for next season.

http://www.mobil1hsvracing.com.au/racing/2017/news/story/?ID=2536

Huge, huge move for my team. Should hopefully move us back up towards the front of the field on a regular basis.

The only bad news - they're looking to bring in a new manufacturer in the next couple of years. Ryan basically ruled out a Corvette - there's been some rumours of a BMW which could be interesting.

It's exciting for the sport and for Walkinshaw. I wonder what manufacturer they'll get.

Chip Ganassi also keen.

Last edited:
BMW would be huge.

Reckon this is great news for the sport and I suspect the guy most unhappy about this is Roland Dane, which is fantastic.

I guess sometimes you've gotta bite the bullet given Holden aren't likely to give them any funding again.

It'll be a risk but a big name owner will soften the blow. Interesting times in the category

Yeah would continue to support them if they went to BMW. Be interesting to see though because they'll be alienating a lot of the old Holden/HRT fanbase by doing it.

I was a massive HRT fan but it was really hard to get behind them when they had Tander, Courtney and Will Davison.
I also despised Triple 8, so I just jumped on the SVG bandwagon when he signed with Tekno. When he jumped ship to Triple 8 I felt very dirty going for one of their drivers. :)

JAMES Warburton knocked back a three-year extension to remain the boss of Supercars after the sport’s board refused to meet a pay-rise request.

The Daily Telegraph understands Warburton was willing to continue in the role as Supercar Chief Executive Officer on the provision that he was given an upgraded deal.

At least one member of the Supercars board refused to the pay upgrade in a decision that led to Warburton quitting the sport in a V8 bombshell that was announced on Monday.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...k=98f04e7fcf1151d41fd8865a0a337224-1508158327

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed but this track isn't worth the trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back