The Juice bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 29, 2003
A pineapple under the sea
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tigers
I'm sure most of you know that Justin Blumfield, Ray Hall, Mark Chaffey and Greg Miller opened a Juice bar in Carlisle Street East St Kilda today, so I decided to check it out.

Greg Miller seems like a really nice guy. Justin Blumfield was really friendly and Mark Chaffey was good too. I didn't get the chance to talk to Ray Hall much.

The drinks were nice and they were saying that on tuesdays and thursdays there will be other players coming in too.

I think it's great that clubs encourage their players to prepare for life after football and I wish these guys luck in their business venture.

Haven't heard of it myself. I might have to check it out. Next time I'm in Melbourne (if it's still there by the time I get back to melb.).

That's the problem with our players now. They all own juice bars or trendy cafes. Back in our glory days the players used to own rough n' tumble pubs were they had to be tough to handle the clientelle. Can you imagine the Whale running a friggin juice bar or Robbie McGhie managing some snooty restaurant?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back