Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oliver Henry hands down.

Atley in game 222 will be so confused being asked to pick up a bloke with 2 first names who looks like he is in game # 2, he will lose his train of thought streaming down the field and cause multiple turnovers considering why a bloke named Oliver Henry doesn't have an English accent.

After kicking his 3rd goal in the the 2nd quarter, in an ironic twist, Oliver will be picked up on camera cupping his hands and saying to Shaun, please sir, I want some more.

Tyler’s brother Callum to kick 7 and to dispel rumours that he is the worst F&S since Cameron Cloke. Is there a current NM coach / son plays for opposition multiplier? A few options for this multiplier this week if Tyler gets a run.
David Bourke doesn’t rate in that list?

Anyway, Darcy for me. The one who plays in their forward line. Not the son of the dual Brownlow ex GoDees ruckman one.

I was thinking of picking figjam itself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll allow it
I'm torn now. I didn't realise that WHE was still on their list. He's precisely the sort of flaky, pea-hearted sh*tman who'd put on a clinic against us.

I think I'll stick with Mayne as I assume he gets a "punching universes above his weight" multiplier (Google "Chris Mayne wife" for proof).

For those unaware, a lovely persistent rumour from a few years ago is that Collingwood recruiters got their wires completely crossed and intended to try and bring Mundy to the pies, except at some stage they got confused and grabbed the other bloke whose name started with an M and had big hair. Hence Mayne's ridiculous contract and constant rumours of bad blood between him and Buckley in his early days at the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back