Autopsy The last time you got absolutely loose!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The night is still young.

I need The acurate one to reply to this...🤔

Well ha “loose” is rather subjective. One mans loose is another’s watertight.
So asking for a friend , is it the women or man who normally gets tied up ?
And if you’re taken out to dinner wined and dined by a member of the fairer sex . Are you expected to “put out“ cause they picked up the tab ?

And is it normal for someone to jam their tongue in your ear and threaten to do all kinds of nasty s**t to you ?
Oh and in another first , I now have a safe word.
“Crikey “

And since when is dripping hot wax on someone a good idea ? As a kid I was told to not play with fire 🤷‍♂️.

Oh was chatting to some friends about my current pickle and they listen without judgement and then decided I’m now known as “ little spoon”.
Sheesh I’m in for a world of pain as I make my way down fetish St.

Yeah I’ve realised I’m not the “loose one “ , that’s Melissa , all 178 cm and 65 kgs of her .
And good on her I say , she is one hell of a woman.
Anyways I need to find a decent chiropractor.
Life is to be lived and be as “loose “ as is your want . * people and their judgmental ways .

Well ha “loose” is rather subjective. One mans loose is another’s watertight.
So asking for a friend , is it the women or man who normally gets tied up ?
And if you’re taken out to dinner wined and dined by a member of the fairer sex . Are you expected to “put out“ cause they picked up the tab ?

And is it normal for someone to jam their tongue in your ear and threaten to do all kinds of nasty sh*t to you ?
Oh and in another first , I now have a safe word.
“Crikey “

And since when is dripping hot wax on someone a good idea ? As a kid I was told to not play with fire 🤷‍♂️.

Oh was chatting to some friends about my current pickle and they listen without judgement and then decided I’m now known as “ little spoon”.
Sheesh I’m in for a world of pain as I make my way down fetish St.

Yeah I’ve realised I’m not the “loose one “ , that’s Melissa , all 178 cm and 65 kgs of her .
And good on her I say , she is one hell of a woman.
Anyways I need to find a decent chiropractor.
Life is to be lived and be as “loose “ as is your want . fu** people and their judgmental ways .
"She" obviously likes to be an alpha, so allow it.

Much better story than the bloke who picked up a stripper and was booted from The Royal, not once but twice!

I have big weekends nearly always.

However losing the GF 1998 probably the worst.

As I've posted previously, I happened to enter a vacant Police car as officers dealing with an issue etc.

Had the sirens going (when I found the switch) and horn etc.

They weren't impressed on their return it's fair to say.

I have big weekends nearly always.

However losing the GF 1998 probably the worst.

As I've posted previously, I happened to enter a vacant Police car as officers dealing with an issue etc.

Had the sirens going (when I found the switch) and horn etc.

They weren't impressed on their return it's fair to say.
That sounds eerily similar to something IUB once did Gasometer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back