Hall of Famer
30k Posts 10k Posts
Mar 9, 2001
Away from redneck country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers
Finally, the new series starts tomorrow night on Ch2 at 10.20pm, I am soooooo looking forward to it, i only wish it was on a bit earlier, any other devotees out there.:D

Originally posted by mantis
Finally, the new series starts tomorrow night on Ch2 at 10.20pm, I am soooooo looking forward to it, i only wish it was on a bit earlier, any other devotees out there.:D

Drat!! When I saw the thread title, I thought recognition at last. :)

Re: Re: The League of Gentlemen

Originally posted by Fred
Drat!! When I saw the thread title, I thought recognition at last. :)

Now, now Fred, I wouldn't want to ruin your reputation. :D

Great program, if a little sick.

I come from close to there and the characters ring disturbingly true.

When I say Eddi murphies "coming to america" the other week I thought there were similarities in eddie's alter egos.

By the way is anyone watching 'coupling' I love it and apparently the Yanks are to make a version.

Having said that "theres nothing for yooo here"

"This is a local shop....For local people....We'll have no trouble here"

THIS SHOW IS THE FUNNIEST SHOW ON TV AT THE MOMENT.
Why would they put it on so late on a friday night... O well Ill just have to tape it.

" I breed toads for a hobby".

By far the more challanging, interesting , disturbing show - a couple of new characters and of course Tubs is back. .. and the taxi driver. Who needs drugs.

Originally posted by OldLion
" I breed toads for a hobby".

By far the more challanging, interesting , disturbing show - a couple of new characters and of course Tubs is back. .. and the taxi driver. Who needs drugs.

GGGRRRRHHH just under 2 hours to go, I am going nuts waiting for 10.20pm.

Woah, some disturbing sex scenes last night! Was a pretty good episode.

I went overseas after a couple of episodes of series 2. They didn't seem as good as the series 1 ones, and I read that they tried a bit too hard to go over the top in 2. What did you guys think of it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back