The Liberal Party - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he ignores his own Dept of Finance.
https://www.theguardian.com/austral...ultiple-times-over-high-cost-of-home-internet

Stuart Robert was spoken to repeatedly about the cost of his taxpayer-funded home internet plan as far back as 2016, the department of finance has confirmed.
Robert blamed the costs on “connectivity issues” at his Gold Coast home, and later agreed to pay the money back following significant public backlash.

This week, the department of finance revealed it had spoken with Robert on “multiple” occasions in 2016 about his residential data plan.
The Labor senator Murray Watt questioned why Robert only acted on the excessive expenses when the issue was made public in October.

“So it turns out Stuart Robert’s huge taxpayer-funded internet bills were raised with him ‘multiple times’,” Watt tweeted. “So why did he only do something about it, when it was revealed by the media?”

Robert was the subject of numerous scandals in October.

Guardian Australia revealed he had joined a business selling cryotherapy with a convicted rapist who, at the time, was before Queensland’s highest court on appeal. Robert said he did not realise the background of the company’s founder and director until contacted by the media.

Robert was brought back into the ministry by Scott Morrison following this year’s leadership spill. He had previously been dumped by former prime minister Malcolm Turnbull in 2016 over the Beijing “private” trip scandal.

Him and alex hawke have questions to answer over expenses charged to a bogus printing company.

Du3VQGwXQAA7prF.jpg

Payments and visits could (I stress could) be legit. His fiancée is from the he Philippines and could have been from those areas (without being in those industries), or has relatives in those geographical areas.

Payments and visits could (I stress could) be legit. His fiancée is from the he Philippines and could have been from those areas (without being in those industries), or has relatives in those geographical areas.

Yeah, I hate the dude but let's not jump the gun

Christians in this country are the best advertisement atheism has at the moment.
Just helping his fellow man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the light is finally being directed onto the behaviours of the bigoted conservatives,

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/...d-homophobic-text-furore-20181218-p50n2b.html

View attachment 597186

View attachment 597187

I have got a theory about this - its an internal factional hit from Michael O'Brien - it was these idiots that thought a dog whistle utterly negative campaign would win. The fact that Kennett and Baillieu were lined up to comment within two hours of these text conversations being made public says a lot. It was Kroger who recruited these social conservative campaigners into the party - now he is gone time for a purge. Its the only strategy if they ever want to be elected. Also Mick's alpha work in that text exchange with Bastiaan is Keatingesque.

Last edited:
Just another sex pest who narrowly avoided becoming a priest.

Federal Parliament truly is a freak show
I have no issue with people enjoying sex and drugs, I'm an enthusiast myself. But to then stand up and lecture the country on your petty moralities is beyond the pale. Perhaps his pronouncements on Safe Schools should be revisited if all this is confirmed. All that we need know is Dutton to get caught with his fingers in a rent boy.

I have no issue with people enjoying sex and drugs, I'm an enthusiast myself. But to then stand up and lecture the country on your petty moralities is beyond the pale. Perhaps his pronouncements on Safe Schools should be revisited if all this is confirmed. All that we need know is Dutton to get caught with his fingers in a rent boy.

Their rank hypocrisy and lack of humility want to make me want to vomit. How can you be a public Christian and be devoid of ever showing love or mercy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back