Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been shaking my head trying to decide which thread to post this in.

This published from the Club’s propaganda chief, Dwayno the Dw*nker, just before the match is actually too bad for this thread.

Port Adelaide exists to win premierships and Ken Hinkley is still the right man for the job

Port Adelaide fans expect premierships, not middle-of-the-road finishes, and Ken Hinkley is still the right man to guide the Power to its second AFL flag, says Dwayne Russell.

... the team is good enough to beat the best. And Ken’s coaching, tactics and game style, are good enough to beat the best.

Which is why I wouldn’t swap Ken as coach with any other person in the AFL world right now.

This published from the Club’s propaganda chief, Dwayno the Dw*nker, just before the match is actually too bad for this thread.

Port Adelaide exists to win premierships and Ken Hinkley is still the right man for the job

Port Adelaide fans expect premierships, not middle-of-the-road finishes, and Ken Hinkley is still the right man to guide the Power to its second AFL flag, says Dwayne Russell.

... the team is good enough to beat the best. And Ken’s coaching, tactics and game style, are good enough to beat the best.

Which is why I wouldn’t swap Ken as coach with any other person in the AFL world right now.
giphy.gif

Russell is trolling us.

This is his way of getting back at port for beating the cats isn't it

Dwayne Russell can **** off forever, never want to see or hear him again

I have less respect for him than Tim or Jobe Watson or Essendon generally
The club should refuse to interact with him. Yet we scramble to have him at the Port Club for events each time he's in town. He wasn't even good.

I knew it wouldn't be a popular post but it's my opinion agree to disagree. At the end of the day they were all much better footballers than me and i know internet post are from the cheap seats but i cant stand any of them.
robbo1981...are you a student of the game? No, I don't think so...you are definitely on the wrong tram with your uneducated post...both boys are legends of the Port Adelaide Football Club.

robbo1981...are you a student of the game? No, I don't think so...you are definitely on the wrong tram with your uneducated post...both boys are legends of the Port Adelaide Football Club.
Who do you think you are? Uneducated post get stuffed just because i don't rate the cornes as much as others?
Ok yoda i love this club as much as anyone and do think i have a good knowledge of the game even if abit bias.

Chad might have his flaws. But he'd be a better coach of the PAFC than bloody Ken.
No softie bs, Chad sees it like a proper port man would. Toughen these campaigners up, no lame excuses and shitty grins after a loss.
One of the few at the club that actually gets what the club is about.
We need a coach like that, whoever it is, they must toughen this place up. Sort out the softies...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we really need any more proof Dwayne Russell doesn’t like us?

Chad Cornes is on our AFL era Mt Rushmore with Tredders, Gav and Robbie.
Fun fact, Mt Rushmore is just outside Keystone SD from where our current administration takes its nickname.

Fun fact, Mt Rushmore is just outside Keystone SD from where our current administration takes its nickname.

The view from Keystone...

back-of-rushmore.png

is that by any chance written by Rucci??

Boak? He's the only one who could theoretically push Chad out IMO.

1. Tredrea
2. Gray
3. Wanganeen

You could make a compelling argument for any of the following, depending on record, accolades and/or ability without there being a definitively clear standout.

4. Boak/Cornes/Lade/Kornes

Primus (137 games), Wingard (147) and Francou (156) were genuinely elite at their best, but they’re hurt by longevity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back