Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Struggling to figure out why Adelaide vs Melbourne in Alice Springs is getting wall to wall media coverage

We've played there for years and no one gives a s**t

Lol I didn't even realise it was in Alice Springs. I just assumed the camries had another home game.

The warrior Crows are playing against that turncoat Lever without their brave captain to lead them. Riveting stuff. :rolleyes:

#hamstringawareness

#whichdefectordoyouhatemost

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Struggling to figure out why Adelaide vs Melbourne in Alice Springs is getting wall to wall media coverage

We've played there for years and no one gives a s**t
BT said last Friday night that Eddie playing in Alice Springs on Sunday would the biggest thing to ever happen in Alice Springs :rolleyes:

Melbourne have played four games in Alice Springs, three against Ports and one against Gold Coast but it's only now that they are playing the Crows that the game gets any attention.

BT said last Friday night that Eddie playing in Alice Springs on Sunday would the biggest thing to ever happen in Alice Springs :rolleyes:

Melbourne have played four games in Alice Springs, three against Ports and one against Gold Coast but it's only now that they are playing the Crows that the game gets any attention.

What connection does betts have to Alice? I thought he was from Port Lincoln?

How cringeworthy is that I love 7 add.

Noticeable that there is 2 Crows fans and no Port. They are definitely positioning themselves as the Crows station aren't they.

No Port supporter should watch their station ever when the footy isn't on.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back