Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is still genuinely funny. Struthers reactions are what make it.
First time I saw Ali G, I thought Sacha Baron Cohen has just copied a slightly less naive, slightly more hip, Norman Gunston. The best of Norman is timeless.

What other country would have a character like Norman smack bang in the middle of the biggest constitutional crisis. Probably stopped a riot happening.

First time I saw Ali G, I thought Sacha Baron Cohen has just copied a slightly less naive, slightly more hip, Norman Gunston. The best of Norman is timeless.

What other country would have a character like Norman smack bang in the middle of the biggest constitutional crisis. Probably stopped a riot happening.

I think the Ukraine have now gazumped us. Trump being President is crazier too.

I think the Ukraine have now gazumped us. Trump being President is crazier too.
Forgot about the Ukraine actor that turned art into real life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is in this morning's press, EDDIE'S SACRIFICE. Poor old Eddie Betts, gets dropped and suffers the ignominy of playing with the commoners in the SANFL so now we hear about the sacrifices he has made. According to Tony Modra,

... Betts’s form had not been that bad but the three-time All-Australian “sacrificed himself” for the team, which was desperate to respond after three losses in four games.

Betts is on the way out Mods, live with it.

It is in this morning's press, EDDIE'S SACRIFICE. Poor old Eddie Betts, gets dropped and suffers the ignominy of playing with the commoners in the SANFL so now we hear about the sacrifices he has made. According to Tony Modra,

... Betts’s form had not been that bad but the three-time All-Australian “sacrificed himself” for the team, which was desperate to respond after three losses in four games.

Betts is on the way out Mods, live with it.
Poor Eddie....brave, heroic

The lead guitarist for whoever was last posted in the What are you listening to right now thread that I never bother opening because of who posted it?

That could refer to a lot of us.

Lol OGC seriously man. Stop saying you don't listen to 5AA. We know you do!

Just have the spine to say "yeah what of it?"
When did I say I don’t listen to fiveAA?

Half the posters on here listen.

I even record it for our games when I remember.

I always switch on after the game or late in the game for a Crows loss and occas on Monday after a Crows loss but I prefer SEN by far.

I listen to SEN mainly now we have an alternative. Kane (then Dwayno some days) and Kimbo and Rooch.

I listen to fiveAA on weekends depending on wins losses etc as there is no alternative on SEN and I enjoy Timmy.

There, now you have my schedule. I hope this is satisfactory to you.

When did I say I don’t listen to fiveAA?

Half the posters on here listen.

I even record it for our games when I remember.

I always switch on after the game or late in the game for a Crows loss and occas on Monday after a Crows loss but I prefer SEN by far.

I listen to SEN mainly now we have an alternative. Kane (then Dwayno some days) and Kimbo and Rooch.

I listen to fiveAA on weekends depending on wins losses etc as there is no alternative on SEN and I enjoy Timmy.

There, now you have my schedule. I hope this is satisfactory to you.

You say it literally all the time and hide it with the ol' "I was flicking between channels when I heard Graham cornes say purple monkey dishwasher!"

Particularly whenever anyone asks you why you listen to it. You go "I dont really!"

Glad it's in the open now.

You say it literally all the time and hide it with the ol' "I was flicking between channels when I heard Graham cornes say purple monkey dishwasher!"

Particularly whenever anyone asks you why you listen to it. You go "I dont really!"

Glad it's in the open now.
Well I am not a liar and I speak the truth I do flick. And why would anyone ask why I listen to it when heaps here do? Because I am on the outer?

Any one who doubted the footy bias in the Adelaide media only had to watch tonight's NINE News. They had a sob story on the dissatisfaction among Adelaide Fans over Don Pyke's coaching. A few disgruntled Crow fans and it becomes a national emergency. We put up with substandard performances for four seasons and the media doesn't want to go near it.

I guess the bottom line to this is, how does Hinkley escape scrutiny?

The one silver lining to the sack Pyke story was the footage of some Crow flog setting fire to a Crow guernsey.

Last edited:
Any one who doubted the footy bias in the Adelaide media only had to watch tonight's NINE News. They had a sob story on the dissatisfaction among Adelaide Fans over Don Pyke's coaching. A few disgruntled Crow fans and it becomes a national emergency. We put up with substandard performances for four seasons and the media doesn't want to go near it.

I guess the bottom line to this is, how does Hinkley escape scrutiny?

The one silver lining to the sack Pyke story was the footage of some Crow flog setting fire to a Crow guernsey.
And then this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back