Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guys guys guys, someone got a tattoo of a number 9 to honor Nic Nat. Truly note worthy. Thank you staff reporters!
doesn't compare to their story of the century today

how stuff like this doesn't win walkley's, i have no idea

I was driving today and a page of the West blew onto my windscreen. I could have sworn I saw a piece about how Willie Rioli helped Jack Petrucelli to improve as a player. How ******* bad was he before Willie's magic touch???

Guys guys guys, someone got a tattoo of a number 9 to honor Nic Nat. Truly note worthy. Thank you staff reporters!
Ah Mah Gahd, it's arsome!

She also has a tattoo of Marge Simpson and a Care Bare. Make of that what you will.

doesn't compare to their story of the century today

how stuff like this doesn't win walkley's, i have no idea
I....I just have no words! Why would anyone even care, is my first question. My second question, is why did Mr Kelly feel it was necessary to tell the world about said snip? The mind boggles!

I was driving today and a page of the West blew onto my windscreen. I could have sworn I saw a piece about how Willie Rioli helped Jack Petrucelli to improve as a player. How ******* bad was he before Willie's magic touch???
The latest interesting unreported story on Petrucelli is that he signed a three year extension and then is hired by Crown to promote the Merrywell hosting high teas targeted at guys, with the entire venture advertised on Seven during prime time.

Both Crown and Seven are sponsors of the West Coast Eagles.

They don't even need to hide what they do, I hope we can get to that level one day.

This is how they sign up players without going over the salary cap.

Helps that their players actually stay, Brad Hill and Lachie Weller got nice deals on a Dale Alcock built home, they still bailed on us.
As popular as Brad Hill was at Freo amongst the players, he was also very toxic for the younger group. He took Jason Carter under his wing...enough said. As for the homes, I knew Brad got his Gwelup house through Daw Alcock, was unaware that Weller got one to.

As popular as Brad Hill was at Freo amongst the players, he was also very toxic for the younger group. He took Jason Carter under his wing...enough said. As for the homes, I knew Brad got his Gwelup house through Daw Alcock, was unaware that Weller got one to.
From memory Weller's was built the year he left us. Strange decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, it just seems odd to make such big opposing life decisions in a short amount of time. GC's offer must have been big.
Yeah it was. Somewhere in the 600k+ bracket
They moved the GA Jnr money to him, we would have received band one compensation if he were a free agent. Over $750,000 a year.

Helps that their players actually stay, Brad Hill and Lachie Weller got nice deals on a Dale Alcock built home, they still bailed on us.
Regularly playing finals makes players want to stay.

You can do the best recruiting and salary cap management in the world but you will leak good players if you can't win enough.

And Geelong shows you that players will accept slight unders if they think that playing finals is realistic.

how does a house incentivise you to stay anyway, it's already yours, just rent it out or sell it while you play for someone else. better to make promises of how much you will "set them up" post football and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back