The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Val Keating

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sixers driving me crazy. Our buy Ben has struggled badly. Embiid always crook. :astonished:

Kawhi running amuck, absolute pleasure to watch. He’ll be the hottest free agent this year. Siakam is unbelievable when he’s in form. Raps defence is fantastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RobZombie

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jays, Leafs
RobZombie they have to hold on to him
While Phillyroo is unrelenting in his trolling me about Kawhi being a rental, I think the Raps have done everything humanly possible to make staying a good option for him - respect, treating him like a grownup, the load management, buying him winter coats etc. if he just wants to play ball he’d have a well run organization to do it in that would be committed to trying to build a winner around him. If he likes nice weather they’re kinda screwed (personally I like t.o. in autumn and winter but I’m weird). I think he probably still goes but you don’t know til July I guess.

Val Keating

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
While Phillyroo is unrelenting in his trolling me about Kawhi being a rental, I think the Raps have done everything humanly possible to make staying a good option for him - respect, treating him like a grownup, the load management, buying him winter coats etc. if he just wants to play ball he’d have a well run organization to do it in that would be committed to trying to build a winner around him. If he likes nice weather they’re kinda screwed (personally I like t.o. in autumn and winter but I’m weird). I think he probably still goes but you don’t know til July I guess.
He’s gone to another level post season. He’s the in form player at the moment. Be huge for the Raptors if he stays, I know Drake will be happy. Reckon he’s LA bound tho

Val Keating

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Pretty good game today but the mouthwatering Kawhi V Antetokounmpo didn’t live up to the billing, the defence on them was great though. Thought the Raptors were going to get it done with Lowry firing but Bucks too good. Lopez :oops:

Top Bottom