Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like we're seeing the offshoot of higher scoring this week. Higher scoring = Higher margins. Teams who don't show up get slaughtered.

Don't get me wrong. This year's footy is way better. But there are going to be some huge blow outs.
Bad timing for a rebuild. Biggest downfall of those new rules is that lesser and developing lists are going to get thumped a lot more than previously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DrZaius nothing better than watching port get flogged, having someone tell you that ‘you’re not all there’ because you told the truth and finally watching Osama Bin Laden sing lady Gaga poker face

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Probably what the rest of the league didn’t see in him and that’s why he went 39th.
That was kinda my point......what’s not to lIke about those highlights. He looks like all the things you’d want as a draftee. Weird he went so late. Second, third and fourth efforts. Bull at the stoppage. I didn’t really know about him. WA was a really strong team that year too no?
Looks like he’s playing the way he did in those highlights now at the top level. I’m just interested in what people didn’t see.

Was absolutely beasting it. I hate the ducking he does, but still a freak of a player.

Polec still has nightmares

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Can Someone please post who we could've drafted with pick 23, in the 2017 draft?

We took Will Walker, didn't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back