The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everyone watching on Netflix. I've restarted Skins, half way through season 3. But took a break from that to start Lost in Space cos im a sucker for sci-fi. Four episodes in and it's alright.

Got Jessica Jones season two still to get through too.
Got 3 eps of Bloodline left. Season 3 has been such a drag. Really find it difficult to try and watch that show. 1 hour is too long for a TV show that doesn't have action in it.

Yeah 100% do it. Like SM I was always pro Windows, but once I started using my mrs' Mac laptop, I would most definitely buy another Mac without any shadow of a doubt.

Very reliable and they're quick too.
How does FM run on the Mac laptop? I have used it on the windows laptop but always found the game to be quite slow.

How does FM run on the Mac laptop? I have used it on the windows laptop but always found the game to be quite slow.
Very well.

Got 3 eps of Bloodline left. Season 3 has been such a drag. Really find it difficult to try and watch that show. 1 hour is too long for a TV show that doesn't have action in it.
Weird show isn't it. I got into a similar netflix show called Animal Kingdom. Easy watch with not too many twists and turns only 2 seasons so far, would recommend it. Looking forward to the new season but not exactly jumping out my skin like i am for Peaky Blinders

Very well.

Weird show isn't it. I got into a similar netflix show called Animal Kingdom. Easy watch with not too many twists and turns only 2 seasons so far, would recommend it. Looking forward to the new season but not exactly jumping out my skin like i am for Peaky Blinders
Very much so. Has had some great twists and turns but it's such a slow burn it's hard to get too excited for it. It's been almost 12 months to get through the whole 3 seasons, which is basically unheard of for me.

Never played any of the God of Wars, from what I can see, most seem to love them.

Still got a stack of games I need to get through but might have a look at this next.

Fantastic series. If you want to play from the start and have a PS3, the main games on that system and GOWIII on the PS4 should be able to be found fairly cheap these days.

What do you need a mac for that you can't do on windows? There is a reason most companies don't use macs.

Lasts a lot longer. Think I had to replace my Windows laptops every two years when I had them. Already had my Mac for two years and not slowing down. The cost of replacing/servicing my Windows laptops has already been swallowed by Mac.

Lasts a lot longer. Think I had to replace my Windows laptops every two years when I had them. Already had my Mac for two years and not slowing down. The cost of replacing/servicing my Windows laptops has already been swallowed by Mac.
I have a 6 year old laptop that runs just as fast as the day I bought it.

For me, terrible. Given the laptop is a few years old and I was running five or six leagues, but it made playing and trying to browse etc impossible.

I have a 6 year old laptop that runs just as fast as the day I bought it.

Clearly don't watch much pr0n on it.

But seriously, I think I just had awful luck, my machines conked out for a variety of reasons (one died because the internal fans had a meltdown, replaced them and the replacements had similar issues, no idea why) and I just gave up.

For me, terrible. Given the laptop is a few years old and I was running five or six leagues, but it made playing and trying to browse etc impossible.
Don't listen to him Jatz he only runs five or six leagues for a starter.

Mac is fine to handle FM with as many leagues as you like. Cruffy just likes to complain about anything. Probably takes at most 2-3 mins per advance when there's a heap of games on. Pretty instant when there's very few results to generate

Mac is fine to handle FM with as many leagues as you like. Cruffy just likes to complain about anything. Probably takes at most 2-3 mins per advance when there's a heap of games on. Pretty instant when there's very few results to generate
Well now I have no idea what to believe haha.

He also likes to comment on people's photos just to correct them. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha what's this?

I've only seen him do that on news articles (normally Fox Sports) haha.

I posted a photo having a Parma in Melbourne deliberately throwing out bait by calling it a Parmi and sure enough he comes along snapping it up with a "*Parma" comment, no like, and moving on. Absolute w***ery. :tearsofjoy:

I posted a photo having a Parma in Melbourne deliberately throwing out bait by calling it a Parmi and sure enough he comes along snapping it up with a "*Parma" comment, no like, and moving on. Absolute w***ery. :tearsofjoy:
I've just unliked your previous post for even considering using the term Parmie

Fairly slow. But my laptop is far slower than it should be these days. So I think it's probably just my laptop causing the issues.
I load nearly the full database and it handled it pretty well. It's about 6-7 years old now and I barely use it anymore and it was slowish with FM. I think the main reason it works fine for me is I use the 2D in game match view

Well it would run at a better speed on my PC with the same amount of leagues when I wanted to browse.

Might just start calling you FAITH if you're going to blatantly troll, then.

Well it would run at a better speed on my PC with the same amount of leagues when I wanted to browse.

Might just start calling you FAITH if you're going to blatantly troll, then.
Don't sook just because you took the bait. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back