The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumours of a stage 4 lockdown. Dont see how that helps aged care tbh. Can confirm that nurses have been asked to work 10 days on and isolate for 14 off at some of the covid ridden nursing homes (wifey politely turned down the offer)

If stage 4 happens and results dont improve in vic I see big issues.

To me the only way to solve things is get the army in to ensure covid compliance for positive cases. Quarantine anyone in close contact for 2 weeks, enforced by the miltary.

Rumours of a stage 4 lockdown. Dont see how that helps aged care tbh. Can confirm that nurses have been asked to work 10 days on and isolate for 14 off at some of the covid ridden nursing homes (wifey politely turned down the offer)

To me the only way to solve things is get the army in to ensure covid compliance for positive cases. Quarantine anyone in close contact for 2 weeks, enforced by the miltary.
Just up the fine for breaking social distancing laws from $1.6k or whatever it is to $5k.

The ADF door knocks are interesting. Don’t think they’re legally allowed to enter but just knock on the door. You could be home and marked as absent just for not answering.

You may be in bed sleeping, you have covid after all so maybe not feeling all that well.

Can see many people leaving Vic after this washes over.

Does Victoria have compassionate grounds for breaking lockdown?

Looks like my grandmother has less than a month to live but locked down in Melbourne. Given how long I lived with her i would like to see her again.

When my grandmother passed away a month or so ago, they basically waived the restriction on the number of visitors who could be in with her, so I suspect there might be something similar down there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Dad lives in rural Vic and is pretty frustrated with the restrictions but hope he obeys them for his own good.

A blanket rule for the whole state(rural area)is a bit frustrating.

My mate lives in Moama and works in Echuca, takes him an about an hour to get over the bridge. Im glad thats not me.

City folk doing it even tougher

My mate lives in Moama and works in Echuca, takes him an about an hour to get over the bridge. Im glad thats not me.

Very frustrating. I reckon we’ll go stage 4 soon enough and it’s largely a Melbourne instigated second wave.

Stay away from us you disease riddled rats :tearsofjoy::(

His logic is zero cases out his way so why does he need to try to take preventative action when case numbers can't get any lower. I try to explain to him that the case numbers could always go the other way if people don't do anything to prevent it..

His logic is zero cases out his way so why does he need to try to take preventative action when case numbers can't get any lower. I try to explain to him that the case numbers could always go the other way if people don't do anything to prevent it..

I guess his big worry is being a town on the hume fwy. A lot of passing traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back