The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a s**t one at that.

Of course it's not what it was 50 or so years ago.

His falsetto was spectacular, and it's a shame he can't hit those notes anymore.

But he's still brilliant and I can't wait for the show, gonna be brilliant.
Have a good time mate, I’m only pulling your leg about it.

I saw the Who a few years ago. Daltry’s voice has held up as well as any from that era. Of course it would be nothing like seeing them in their heyday but it’s nice to go and see them all the same.

Have a good time mate, I’m only pulling your leg about it.

I saw the Who a few years ago. Daltry’s voice has held up as well as any from that era. Of course it would be nothing like seeing them in their heyday but it’s nice to go and see them all the same.
I most definitely will.

Roger Daltry's voice is insane, him and Townshend's stage presence combined is epic.

You should watch this. The sheer power of Pete's guitar is ******* nuts.

I most definitely will.

Roger Daltry's voice is insane, him and Townshend's stage presence combined is epic.

You should watch this. The sheer power of Pete's guitar is ******* nuts.

Tough as nails Daltry is, amazing how well he’s kept those pipes considering how he’s belted out those songs so often over the years. That scream he does in Won’t Get Fooled Again is enough to shatter most vocal chords.

Russia can still compete at Euro 2020, host games at the tournament (despite the ban covering hosting duties by Russia) and can still host the 2021 CL Final in St Petersburg. They can even play and host World Cup 2022 Qualification games, despite being banned from the main tournament if they get in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOLS.JPG

Wear it with pride Bojan KantKick
Daresay it'd be a pretty big club today.

If only Corbyn could count Bomberboyokay dislikes as votes.
He'd be moving in to Downing St.

Democracy's all very well, but it's weak and it's decadent. You need a strong leader.
The funny thing is labour are supposed to represent the working class and yet the working class voted conservative. Says all you need to know about the strength of Corbyns leadership.

Very good day for the UK. Remainers gambled and lost big time, they should have tried to hold out for a second referendum than accept another general election. Now they are all going to wish they had voted for May’s deal. A great day for democracy

Xbox series X, Microsoft’s next console has just been announced. Looks like a PC gaming machine but I don’t mind the design, I like it. Day 1 purchase for me.

If my console of choice wasn’t PlayStation, I would seriously buying an XBox SeX.

The funny thing is labour are supposed to represent the working class and yet the working class voted conservative. Says all you need to know about the strength of Corbyns leadership.
The whole U.K. political map has changed forever hasn’t it. I was waiting for it to happen, I could see it coming. Tories now need to focus away from London because they’ll never win seats there again - even where I am on the outskirts is starting to go towards labour. The truth is there are not enough English people in London and some other big cities for them to stand a chance of winning. The political divide is no longer working class v middle class, it’s the metro elite vs the silent majority. They make more noise, we just slay them at the ballot box. Boris really needs to focus on the people who put their trust in him, because that is where the tory power base now lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back