The off topic thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like someone who's mentally ill/Trump supporter, so probably a good thing you got outta it unscathed. Would've loved to get his number plate to **** him up but ah well with his behaviour he'll self-destruct eventually

Yeah I wish I had but I just didn't want to stop in case he tried to smash my car or something.

Just had one of the scarier experiences I've had while driving.

Driving to the missus', a drive I do countless times. Bloke in a ute was driving in front of me and I wasn't paying attention, so whenever we got to a corner I probably got a bit close so had to brake to a bit, but never got too close to be in any danger of hitting him or anything. Happened I think twice. Anyway, next thing I know he pulls over and I drive past, then he speeds up behind me, pulls into the oncoming lane and tries to basically drive me off the road. I slam on the brakes, and he goes past, yelling abuse at me, and pulls over again. I go past, and then for about 2 km he drives basically with his bumper an inch from mine, no matter how fast or slow I go. I have no intention of pulling over because I have no idea what he's going to do, and finally he pulls off and drives back the way we were coming.

Freaked me the **** out. Had no chance to get his number plate because it was dark and he was so close, and had no idea what I was meant to do.
WTF. That s**t is messed up.

WTF. That s**t is messed up.

Yep, was so shaken up. Who the * tries to run someone off the road? Even if he thought I was driving too close behind him (which I really wasn't), just pull over, let me go past and then drive.

Yep, was so shaken up. Who the **** tries to run someone off the road? Even if he thought I was driving too close behind him (which I really wasn't), just pull over, let me go past and then drive.
Or, let it go and don't act like a ******* dickhead.

At least you're OK.

If you braked and he hit you, that really would have ****ed him up. Not worth the inconvenience though.

Or, let it go and don't act like a ******* dickhead.

At least you're OK.

If you braked and he hit you, that really would have stuffed him up. Not worth the inconvenience though.

Yeah but if I had, I'd have had to try and get his number plate, and I just didn't wanna give him any chance to get near me, no idea what he might have done.

I would have pulled over, got out of my car and then walked up to the ute. Then I would have punched the window in and dragged him out of the ute, then proceed to kick the s**t out of him. Then casually set his ute on fire, get back in my car and drive off*

*If I was Jason Statham

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I really enjoyed that album. Bad blood is a great song.

I really liked his last album, his self titled. Kim, My Wrecking Ball, Gimme Something Good etc are some fantastic songs.
I should check them out at some point.

I am familiar with Desire, and Come Pick Me Up.

And after tonight, New York, New York, and Dirty Rain.

The Rock (does he still refer to himself as that?) is very good in this. He's surprised me, can actually act. I'm not sure how many episodes there are overall but I started binge watching on a flight from Singapore a few days ago. I'm up to where Andy Garcia has appeared as a rival manager, he's very good in this too. Reminds me a little of his role in Ocean's Eleven.

This is such a cheapie but it always works :D

The Rock was easily the best on the microphone in his generation and probably ever in wrestling. Not surprising at all to me that he's transitioned well into acting.

John Cena's work in Trainwreck a similar case, ******* hilarious.

The Rock was easily the best on the microphone in his generation and probably ever in wrestling. Not surprising at all to me that he's transitioned well into acting.

John Cena's work in Trainwreck a similar case, ******* hilarious.

Didn't know that, wasn't a wrestling fan as a kid. In fact aside from Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant, I'd struggle to name others off the top of my head.

He's very good in Ballers though, have you seen it?

Didn't know that, wasn't a wrestling fan as a kid. In fact aside from Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant, I'd struggle to name others off the top of my head.

He's very good in Ballers though, have you seen it?
Yeah I think most people are only familiar with those guys and maybe Stone Cold and Cena as well.

I started watching the first episode on a flight back from New Zealand last year but it was pretty much instant nudity and I felt weird watching it on a plane...

Yeah I think most people are only familiar with those guys and maybe Stone Cold and Cena as well.

I started watching the first episode on a flight back from New Zealand last year but it was pretty much instant nudity and I felt weird watching it on a plane...

Funnily enough that's how I started watching it too, on a flight back.

Yep, it was kinda weird as I was sitting next to an elderly woman, thankfully she was asleep but I had to do a few sideway glances when those kind of scenes happened.

It's a really enjoyable show. It's the only show that I've really followed since Breaking Bad, barely watch any TV these days aside from sport.

A friend also recommended a similar show called Survivor's Remorse. Meant to be similar to Ballers but in a basketball setting.

Funnily enough that's how I started watching it too, on a flight back.

Yep, it was kinda weird as I was sitting next to an elderly woman, thankfully she was asleep but I had to do a few sideway glances when those kind of scenes happened.

It's a really enjoyable show. It's the only show that I've really followed since Breaking Bad, barely watch any TV these days aside from sport.

A friend also recommended a similar show called Survivor's Remorse. Meant to be similar to Ballers but in a basketball setting.
Obligatory Mr Robot plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back