Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty 2017 NBA Western Conference Playoffs Thread. Vale Portland, OKC, Memphis

Do you want a poll?

• Yes

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Yes but only if Priceys Mum posts pics

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone blaming Westbrook for losses for being inefficient is a bit dumb. The team's only effective play is getting Westbrook the ball ASAP and hoping he gets a 1v2 transition. The teams trash. Roberson has been awesome both ways during the first couple of games, Who do they put in if they take him off? He's their best and most versitile defender. Smart play by the Rockets. All the other wings are trash.

No mate unfortunately you didn't read what i wrote that was okc from the free throw line where Russ went 12-13 champ

Those stats 56% was how putrid we were from the free throw line and your blaming russes shooting for the loss lol.

Rockets shot 86% from the line

Roberson 2-13 ft line

Ummm....... The 56% is what your team other than Westbrook shot from the field (32 from 57). I wrote the exact words "OKC shot well from the field. Other than Westbrook they shot 56%". I'm not sure how you could have misinterpreted that as free throws. So... I guess lol back at you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ummm....... The 56% is what your team other than Westbrook shot from the field (32 from 57). I wrote the exact words "OKC shot well from the field. Other than Westbrook they shot 56%". I'm not sure how you could have misinterpreted that as free throws. So... I guess lol back at you?

Lol you replied to my post not the other way around go back to the post see what I wrote then see how you replied cheers mate

I basically spelt it out and showed how we shot from the free throw line. Showed the teams percentage from the field and 3 was higher than the rockets. And we went 56% to 85% at the free throw line rockets and Russ went 12-13.

And you saying he needs to take less shots when we won the efficiency categories including Russ.

Roberson 2-13 from the line didn't include that into your little stat grabbing argument did you!

But you invented your own okc shooting without Westbrook stat

Last edited:
have you forgotten that season in its entirety?

howard missed over half the season, as did beverley

we rolled out a starting 5 of Terry, Harden, Ariza, D-Mo, Tarik Black with a bench of Joey Dorsey, Garcia, Brewer, Jones

If us winning 56 games that year isnt incredible, i dont know what is

clearly deserved mvp that year

I'm obviously going to back Steph, but I agree that Harden was fantastic that year. And I didn't say it wasn't a great season result.

"Clearly" is wrong though. No issue saying he deserved it. But "clearly" is wrong. Steph was great that year. Finished in front of Harden in pretty much every advanced stat as well as the whole number of team wins thing.

But like I said, Harden was great that year. If I remember rightly it was a close vote, and it deserved to be.

Not disagreeing. But neither can Thompson, Green, Zaza and McCraw. They need to run an offense!

Agreed that they need to run an offence - it doesn't need to be the Princeton, but just something. They also need to find a couple of shooters in the off-season... the two things go hand in hand.

I dunno what they do with Kanter - he's a luxury, and an expensive one at that.

The Joe&Joe show.

There always seems to be one series every year that gets ruined by an injury.

Can't remember a series in recent times when both teams have been decimated though. It's kinda interesting to watch.

Take a bow Dennis Lindsey and Joe Johnson.

Dennis for recognising ahead of time that we were gonna need someone like Joe to make an impact in playoffs, and Joe for being ******* clinical.

Want this series so bad, cos * the Clippers.

Back