NBA Week 10 - The Agony of Choice

Who will win the Pacific Division?

• Golden State's $400 million payroll ought to get it done

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Clippers' four future Hall of Famers might be able to manage a Div title

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • The Lakers will get another pointless banner to hang next to the IST one

• Having three scorers who will each be making $50 mil per makes Phoenix a shoo-in

• You can trust the Kangz to be lighting the beam come April

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I can't even give him the Aussie leg up anymore. Landale is ****ed. Going to be quickly gone from the NBA. Provides absolutely zero rim protection.
That stretch to start the 4th to blow the 9 point lead while Sengun got his rest was a killer.

Yeah I can't even give him the Aussie leg up anymore. Landale is ****ed. Going to be quickly gone from the NBA. Provides absolutely zero rim protection.
Excellent rim to rim runner, can finish in traffic but a defensive anchor he will never be. Probably better suited to a slower paced team.

Excellent rim to rim runner, can finish in traffic but a defensive anchor he will never be. Probably better suited to a slower paced team.
Rockets are ranked 28th for pace.

Rockets are ranked 28th for pace.
I have them at 26th which surprised me. He can still absolutely play a role in the league but the fit in Houston is not great.

Anuoby and Achichiwa for RJ Barrett and Immanuel Quickley

Toronto the big winners in that deal. Quickly exact player they need and would want in free agency next year. Also think they are the team to get something out of RJ Barret

Anuoby for New York just not a great fit. It’s too much of what they already have. Hate the fit

Anuoby and Achichiwa for RJ Barrett and Immanuel Quickley

Toronto the big winners in that deal. Quickly exact player they need and would want in free agency next year. Also think they are the team to get something out of RJ Barret

Anuoby for New York just not a great fit. It’s too much of what they already have. Hate the fit

Really?

I'd much rather have Anunoby next to Brunson and Randle than Barrett. Still don't think it makes them a contender, and they'll miss Quickley, but I don't see any problem with the fit in a vacuum.

On the other hand I don't really see the fit for Barrett in Toronto, Canadian citizenship notwithstanding. He's less of a shooter than Anunoby, and they need more shooting around Barnes, not less. Maybe they like that his contract is cost controlled, but the reports on Quickley's extension demands mean they're sill going to end up on the hook for a lot of money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really?

I'd much rather have Anunoby next to Brunson and Randle than Barrett. Still don't think it makes them a contender, and they'll miss Quickley, but I don't see any problem with the fit in a vacuum.

On the other hand I don't really see the fit for Barrett in Toronto, Canadian citizenship notwithstanding. He's less of a shooter than Anunoby, and they need more shooting around Barnes, not less. Maybe they like that his contract is cost controlled, but the reports on Quickley's extension demands mean they're sill going to end up on the hook for a lot of money.
Not by enough to move the needle for them nor do I think OG will be worth the absurd contract he gets next. I feel Quickley is a bigger loss then they realise as without him they dont have enough points from the bench

Hopefully still something more to come from the Knicks still got enough draft picks and Fourniers contract to get something done.

OG will be a good fit better than RJ especially with Robinson out still.

IQ is a loss but he was gone at the end of season anyway the Knicks weren’t going to pay the 25mil or whatever it was he was asking for so it’s neither here nor there for me.

Anunoby is a better fit imo in a starting lineup with Brunson and Randle compared to RJ. Not only a better defender but can catch and shoot and so doesn't need to handle the ball to have impact (unlike Barrett). The IQ loss is massive - and even if we weren't going to match a bid on him in FA it swings the trade to the Raptors. Such a shame it ended like this.

Last edited:
Burrito Happening GIF by Exploding Kittens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back