The Official HATE METER NBA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Found this answer on the Laker's name on the internet so i'm gonna assume it's true.
Minnesota is the land of 10,000 Lakes as I think people said so it was the Minneapolis Lakers, when they moved to L.A. they didn't change the name to the felons, the riots, or gang bangers like they could have.
The LA kardashians.

The Clippers are fast becoming a very loathsome team.

rivers1.gif

Blake-Griffin-Flop-on-Nene.gif

chris-paul-demarcus-cousins.jpg

NBA-suspends-Clippers-Barnes-for-opener.jpg
stephen-Jackson-Clippers-300x300.jpg

1 Lakers - obvious
2 Heat - recent rivals
3 Sixers - just a 'nothing' team that gets under my skin for some reason.

1. LeBron
2. Dwyane Wade
3. Blake Griffin - so very, very over-rated.

Someone just randomly 'liked' this post from 2012.

It's now 2014.

How does this happennnn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone just randomly 'liked' this post from 2012.

It's now 2014.

How does this happennnn

lol that was Itsmyshow. He's stuck in China atm. I believe it's still 2012 there.

1. Orlando Tragic ( utter joke of a franchise )
2. New York Knicks ( regardless of who's playing for them they'll always be hyped up as 10x better than they are eg. allan houston
3. Sacremento or the Clippers ( waste of space no history and are forever failing even with talented rosters )

1. Dwight Howard- prima-madonna oversized bitch i have never wanted him at houston and will be devo if they gutter the rookies for him.
2. Kevin Martin- silly s.o.b does more harm than good.
3. Derek ******* Fisher- thinks his s**t doesnt stink, your old and washed up **** off and go play with antoine walker.

Ouch.

1) Lakers
2) Miami (I like a lot of their players, just hate their team as a whole)
3) Knicks

1) Harden (motherf*cker can't defend and chair and he flops around like a fish on land)

2) Birdman
3) Wade (great player but a dirty sniping campaigner)

Heat
Clippers
???
PROFIT

David Fizdale (Watching him carry-on on the bench, for some reason it infuriates me)
J.J Barea (Always sooking to the officials)
Patrick Beverley (I shouldn't even have to say why)

Hmm looks like it's been nearly a year, better pipe in and say even post retirement my most hated person is still and always David Stern, with Bennett being a close second.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back