Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

A big decision with Cunners? I think ******* not. The bloke was as mobile as Fat Bastard after a night on the piss. Take him to the hub, plonk him in the pool, and let him come back when he's damn well ready.
Yep, seasons shot anyway so why risk a prime asset on a shitshow that in years to come will be regarded a Claytons.

Is Zurhaar playing injured? If so, should we keep playing him, or is there someone who can step up and replace him?

He’s been carrying a shoulder injury (possible AC Joint). Hoping it’s on the mend so he can steamroll a few Bummer on ballers this week.

No strapping anymore is a good sign?

A very good sign that it’s improving without surgery. It can take awhile for inflammation to subside and it’s that inflammation that causes the pain, and it is bloody painful. He’s likely had a heap of physio done on it, with the requisite strength and stretching work to complement it. Go get ‘em Bull!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we have to get used to not having cunners in our midfield

He’s going to miss so much footy. Will need to gain back his fitness or even a mini pre season

Would be nice if the players chosen to replace him were played in his position.

Tyson seems to have been 1 week since he arrived. Both parties would be looking back on this deal ruefully I reckon.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Still time to run there, pretty happy to see how it plays out. Would have been a capable replacement for Cunners whilst this back issue is going on. And it isn't as if Preuss has gone onto achieve any great heights.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back