Los Angeles Lakers Thread - The Inagural IST World Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Lakers are half doing everything. Strip the ball but don’t get it. Perfect pass but fluff the shot. Great D but give away the follow up points

This is beyond frustrating

Did you see the time Randle had a shot and went to ground, so two team mates ran over to help him up .... meanwhile Clippers are running the ball down court? Geez.

Not sure that Luke is the right man for the job, who in their right mind starts Luol Deng after the season he had? Since Ingram was at the 2, Brewer or Kuz should have been in the starting lineup. Magic should sound out Mark Jackson.

Not sure that Luke is the right man for the job, who in their right mind starts Luol Deng after the season he had? Since Ingram was at the 2, Brewer or Kuz should have been in the starting lineup. Magic should sound out Mark Jackson.

Yes, the entire "system" seems to be wrong. Defence is a shambles, they only use 2 players in any play in offence, and these silly little half passes that go in the general direction of a team mate, only to be intercepted, just does your head in. Also the number of times the ball carrier, Lonzo included, tried to dribble past an opponent only to have it stripped away with ease was ridiculous. We've all heard that Walton is highly regarded as a coach, that comes from taking on GSW when Steve Kerr was ill (let's face it, you or I could coach GSW), but like many of the players, he needs to start showing something. Ingram continues to worry me as well, his shooting is poor. You can guarantee if he hits a basket, he will miss the next couple. We need 20+ from Ingram every night.

Damn good win to blowout Detroit. Ingram everywhere, Lonzo solid, Randle energetic as hell and Kuzma is the best. But generally speaking it was an even contribution across the floor.
Liked our work defensively as well this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been really enthused by our defensive efforts.
Still think we can get better too. We have so much length.

Lonzo is a star.

Close, but no cigar. We need to start games better, our guys always look like they've just woken from a sound sleep, and how about putting our best 5 players as starters for a change?

As for Lonzo, sorry folks but he has lost me right now, and will need to do one helluva lot more to win me back. Did SFA tonight and needs to move out of first gear if he's going to be much good to us.

Close, but no cigar. We need to start games better, our guys always look like they've just woken from a sound sleep, and how about putting our best 5 players as starters for a change?

As for Lonzo, sorry folks but he has lost me right now, and will need to do one helluva lot more to win me back. Did SFA tonight and needs to move out of first gear if he's going to be much good to us.
I know it's not always the best stat to look at but he still had a +/- of 10, he plays better defence than I expected he would and he does help our ball movement. I think it was good that he didn't try and force up shots just because he's Lonzo ball and instead he looked to get the guys who were on involved more.

I know it's not always the best stat to look at but he still had a +/- of 10, he plays better defence than I expected he would and he does help our ball movement. I think it was good that he didn't try and force up shots just because he's Lonzo ball and instead he looked to get the guys who were on involved more.

"involved more" is precisely what I'm talking about. He's not imposing himself on the game, and he needs to do this.

man its barely November...

the KID hasnt even played 10 games and hes being crucified.. remember after his near triple double, after the suns game? it was nothin but praise. fans are so fickle.

hes barely 20, its his first season.. give him time. hes gone from college to playin the hardest position in the nba at the position wit the most premier players.

stop lookin at ben simmons... simmons is 21 wit s body like Bron, and has had a full year in the system. those comparisons gotta stop too.

in sayin that.. its gonna hurt watchin DLO torch him today lmaooo

imagine we kept russell and traded Randle instead smh haha

the KID hasnt even played 10 games and hes being crucified.. remember after his near triple double, after the suns game? it was nothin but praise. fans are so fickle.

hes barely 20, its his first season.. give him time. hes gone from college to playin the hardest position in the nba at the position wit the most premier players.

Curious. Did you see yesterday's game?

stop lookin at ben simmons... simmons is 21 wit s body like Bron, and has had a full year in the system. those comparisons gotta stop too.

in sayin that.. its gonna hurt watchin DLO torch him today lmaooo

imagine we kept russell and traded Randle instead smh haha
Lakers are the next golden state. Bookmark it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back