Los Angeles Lakers Thread - The Inagural IST World Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

I said it last season.. Luke Walton is useless

we are a shambles of a team.

lonzo the only bright light lately..

lamelo got 10 and 9 and gelo 19 points in their lithuanian debuts its lit

I don't know if he's useless, but I am continually mystified by his rotations. People keep bringing up his 24 wins in a row as caretaker coach of GSW, but Steve Kerr was still the coach and the Warriors won a record 73-9 that season, I think I could have coached 24 wins for the Warriors with the splash brothers shooting the lights out.

I'm not here to witch hunt Walton, if the Lakers think he's the man for the job, then I'll back him in. However, there'd better be a master plan that will reveal itself later on, because right now I'm going nuts watching us play.

We used to have a golden rule that when a shooter was hot, you left him on until he started missing. Yesterday, we had Ingram, a guy still 50/50 with his shooting, hitting 4 from the field including 2 3s. He's taken off after 6 minutes and hardly puts up a shot for the rest of the match. I don't understand. Also, for the first 34 minutes, Kuzma was on the court for only 9 of them. Once again, I just don't understand.

Also, Randle and Lopez both in the starting 5 so Lopez can hit 3 pointers? I'm totally confused about what we are doing.

50 points for Lou...

but we dont need shooters huh

tuh

and I dont think Luke is useless either.. he's played and worked with some good coaches so he surely knows what hes doing. as you said, I just can't understand ANY of his rotations fml

hear about Jamil Wilson? we didn't sign him because a bitch accused him of giving him herpes and is currently fighting legal troubles around it lmaoo we are a circus

Ingram just said the word confidence about 30times in his post game interview haha

its pretty much the only thing holding him back right now from being an all star in this league.
he looks amazing when his mid range is fallin too

I need kuzma to find his stroke tho for fantasy reasons smh

Ingram just said the word confidence about 30times in his post game interview haha

its pretty much the only thing holding him back right now from being an all star in this league.
he looks amazing when his mid range is fallin too

I need kuzma to find his stroke tho for fantasy reasons smh
If Ingram can build both his confidence and his strength, he'll be our top scorer easy

Luke really needs to recognise Kuz's talent

It's hard to get a focus on individual form with scoring.

Last three games:
Lonzo 5, 18, 9
Clarkson: 4, 5, 19
Ingram: 15, 26, 4
Kuzma: 9, 10, 18
Lopez: 18, 4, 8
Nance: 10, 14, 2
Randle: 22, 0, 23

It's nice to share the scoring around, but it would be nice to have 2 or 3 players who we could count upon for 20+ scores.

Having said that, it's nice to win 4 in a row.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lmaoo

if you watch the games you know randle and Clarkson playing for themselves

randle is dumb as s**t

id be trading them both before all star break
Gut feel says Randle and Clarkson are both gone during Feb

Don't mind Clarkson as a role player off the bench, but it seems to be clear he's on the move

Gut feel says Randle and Clarkson are both gone during Feb

Don't mind Clarkson as a role player off the bench, but it seems to be clear he's on the move
yesh Clarkson is very handy off the bench but his attitude and lack of 3pt consistency ehhh hes replaceable- hart doing well for a rook.

anyway if we lose randle and Clarkson.. WE BETTER GET A CENTER

yesh Clarkson is very handy off the bench but his attitude and lack of 3pt consistency ehhh hes replaceable- hart doing well for a rook.

anyway if we lose randle and Clarkson.. WE BETTER GET A CENTER
Yeah I'd definitely like to keep Hart, is the ideal role player type now that his scoring's lifted as the year's gone on

IMO Noel is very much a possibility, not sure how I'd feel about that, he's the type that would work well with Kuz

Yeah I'd definitely like to keep Hart, is the ideal role player type now that his scoring's lifted as the year's gone on

IMO Noel is very much a possibility, not sure how I'd feel about that, he's the type that would work well with Kuz
Noel is trash tho?!

how is he better than a roy hibbert?
is he even gettin minutes at Dallas lmaoo

we need something a little better than a nerlens

Noel is trash tho?!

how is he better than a roy hibbert?
is he even gettin minutes at Dallas lmaoo

we need something a little better than a nerlens
That's the problem, he's not that good. He's better than Bogut though, Luke might start him and Kuz

I'd be looking to start Kuz at all costs if we trade Randle, tbh. Don't trust Nance as the starting C

Remove this Banner Ad

Back