Strategy The OFFICIAL NMBF Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll take Ben Ronke then. Had a strong finish to the TAC cup and as an explosive inside mid I think suits a Richmond list that needs a face lift. Will further bolster their midfield stocks, after good additions of Prestia and Caddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to post my last pick now cause I'm certain Geelong aren't going to draft this guy and I need to get to bed.
Carlton take Brett Eddy, it's a short term fix but they need goals now and Liam Jones should and Levi casbolt is possibly the worst forward set up in the history of the game. Still gives them option to get games in to the lesser McKay and Curnow

If Geelong take Eddy then give me a small forward

Josh Williams is an academy player, Gold Coast didn't match the bid.

It doesn't actually matter, I was trying to see if you'd get ticked over a slight detail after all that work spent on the spreadsheet. :p

But there is a UB next to Williams?

I'm going to take my pick 63 and final pick for Collingwood(I think) now too as I start work soon.

Tyler Keitel / West Perth / 194cm / 91kg
Mature aged key defender that was unlucky not to be picked up last year as back up until the young KKPs develop in the vfl. All reports he's improved again this year.

If Carlton take him, give me Darcy Cameron, mature aged ruck.

Not one to brag but I think I won the draft, Carlton would be ecstatic with this group of players. For all the clubs looking over this phantom draft I am available this week but I suggest you get in early as I am expecting my inbox to be flooded with inquiries today

I have updated the op I just need to fix up the pick numbers when I get to a computer

Benj7 your pick mate

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ok jumping in again

The Kittens pick Mitch McCarthy

I'm going to take my pick 63 and final pick for Collingwood(I think) now too as I start work soon.

Tyler Keitel / West Perth / 194cm / 91kg
Mature aged key defender that was unlucky not to be picked up last year as back up until the young KKPs develop in the vfl. All reports he's improved again this year.

If Carlton take him, give me Darcy Cameron, mature aged ruck.

Just noticed this and added.

YearOfTheRoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back