The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

From the sounds, two of our former scouts moved to Liverpool, and they (as well as Michael Edwards) are suspected of using a current City employees login credentials to access our data over a hundred times.

Originally I thought they'd just used their own logins and we were a bit slack by not disabling them. But from the article it looks like that wasn't the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ex employees logging in to their former employers system happens all the time in business. Id do it for a laugh.

In any case the players looked at included some gash. It also caused City to fast track their Dinho transfer so on that basis they actually owe us!
You bought Coutinho and Sterling during the period you were accessing our scouting database.

Would be interesting to see how often you accessed their records.

You bought Coutinho and Sterling during the period you were accessing our scouting database.

Would be interesting to see how often you accessed their records.

Widely known that Coutinho was bought off the back of a strong recommendation from Rafa.

Sterling who knows, was only 15.

We also bought Fabio Borini & Andy Carroll in that period.

Widely known that Coutinho was bought off the back of a strong recommendation from Rafa.

Sterling who knows, was only 15.

We also bought Fabio Borini & Andy Carroll in that period.

Carroll was 18 months before. To be fair, Sterling was before as well.

I'd be looking at the kids you recruited during that period as well.

You accessed our database over 100 times over an 8 month period.

I know you're trying to lessen the seriousness of what you did (I can only imagine the outrage if roles were reversed), but come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back