Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm keeping the curtains open and the window open in the hope of a storm

A BOM fanatic maybe able to tell me if I'm wasting my time
Nothing left out there on the radars, so unless something else flares up much later I think waste.

Oh, lol. MB one? I don't think I went in there much this week.

Yep, in the main game day thread - you and Dave123 were pretty consistent. Next week you are likely to smash dockers and we will get a work over from the saints. It's a funny old game this afl

Yep, in the main game day thread - you and Dave123 were pretty consistent. Next week you are likely to smash dockers and we will get a work over from the saints. It's a funny old game this afl
I try and s**t stir up the MB ones by being over the top, frankly its more fun when we are god awful.

Freo are playing better footy than us, we haven't looked good all season frankly.

I try and s**t stir up the MB ones by being over the top, frankly its more fun when we are god awful.

Freo are playing better footy than us, we haven't looked good all season frankly.
We're only playing about 1-2 good quarters each week, your mob will go in as favourites

(Log in to remove this ad.)

garden-hose-Kink.gif

Glorious time of the year. Cold nights and stunning days.

Almost glorious. If the temp was hovering around about 22-25 instead of the 25-28 range it would be much nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back